Eagles tears

Cydios

Reaction score
Just had to share. So I'm going back and forth with an Eagles fan on FB. Dude got owned

Him
"Haven’t heard a peep from fair weather fans like you the last 3 weeks! You forget we won the Superbowl"

Me
"The "defending Superbowl champions" are in a strong 2 games behind Dallas when they were thought to repeat. Dallas was rebuilding and were not (possibly still not) expected to compete. That's the satisfying part. #DynastyMyRear" (I didn't use Rear fyi)

Him
"I will make sure you get the fair weather fan of the year award...when your team sucks as much as you do"

Me
"You don't get it, we're supposed to suck and we're better than you! Better go get your Superbowl Repeat tattoo removed"

Then he unfriended me...
Salty Philly Tears are awesome!

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just had to share. So I'm going back and forth with an Eagles fan on FB. Dude got owned

Him
"Haven’t heard a peep from fair weather fans like you the last 3 weeks! You forget we won the Superbowl"

Me
"The "defending Superbowl champions" are in a strong 2 games behind Dallas when they were thought to repeat. Dallas was rebuilding and were not (possibly still not) expected to compete. That's the satisfying part. #DynastyMyRear" (I didn't use Rear fyi)

Him
"I will make sure you get the fair weather fan of the year award...when your team sucks as much as you do"

Me
"You don't get it, we're supposed to suck and we're better than you! Better go get your Superbowl Repeat tattoo removed"

Then he unfriended me...
Did he seriously get a Super Bowl tattoo?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Him

Me

Him

Me

Then he unfriended me...
Tell him to kiss your 5 rings and your butt!!

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Eagles #1 again.......for being the team with the biggest loss in the season following winning the SB......fluke SB win obviously........and their "franchise QB" is a bubble wrapped choke artist.