Eagles vs Commanders at FedEx

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Hey y'all... I'm going to the Eagles/Commanders game here in Washington this Sunday night. Me and some friends will be tailgating from about 4:30 on... If any of you are going to be at the game, let me know and feel free to come hang out with us. We'll have the DirecTV and the grill going.

No better way to spend the bye week than watching our two arch-rivals beat up on each other!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Will you be sporting the revered star in your choice of clothing?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Will you be sporting the revered star in your choice of clothing?
I was debating that. In the past I have gone all-out and have caught quite a bit of flack for it. Nothing unites Commanders and Eagles fans like their hatred for the Star (and me, by proxy, apparently).

I was thinking of maybe going with just a Cowboys hat... or just saying, "what the hell" and putting on my Bledsoe jersey.

It certainly helps that we won last week, while they both lost spectacularly.

Or... I could just go incognito and enjoy the game peacefully.

What do you recommend?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Danny White said:
I was debating that. In the past I have gone all-out and have caught quite a bit of flack for it. Nothing unites Commanders and Eagles fans like their hatred for the Star (and me, by proxy, apparently).

I was thinking of maybe going with just a Cowboys hat... or just saying, "what the hell" and putting on my Bledsoe jersey.

It certainly helps that we won last week, while they both lost spectacularly.

Or... I could just go incognito and enjoy the game peacefully.

What do you recommend?

I would wear the star in some respect... maybe just a ballcap...

Since it is not our game a mild reminder would be appropriate...