Video: Earl Thomas To The Dallas Cowboys Rumor Update - CeeDee Lamb & Dak Prescott Impress in Training Camp

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm not certain who exactly this guy is who narrates this video. I have tried to move away from, "fan reporters," and tried to stick with the official team videos, or at least known journalists. I guess what I'd like to know, do you find this type of video worthwhile?

Cee Dee Lamb - This is a player which causes me to get unrealistic about this season. I while the video asks the question what can we expect since he will be surrounded by two 1000 yard receivers, I think the sky is the limit for him. Whereas Cobb had limitations, offset by experience, I think Lamb will tear up the middle of the field and make us fans ask the questions, "Cobb who? Beasley who?"

Anyway, enjoy this, or tell me it's crap.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Home team hype is inevitably at its peak during any offseason you'd care to mention. I take it with a grain of salt, even though it sounds possible.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The speculation continues...

This guy did nothing to contribute to the conversation other than fanning the flames. He knows nothing, like everyone else around here.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I'm not certain who exactly this guy is who narrates this video. I have tried to move away from, "fan reporters," and tried to stick with the official team videos, or at least known journalists. I guess what I'd like to know, do you find this type of video worthwhile?

Cee Dee Lamb - This is a player which causes me to get unrealistic about this season. I while the video asks the question what can we expect since he will be surrounded by two 1000 yard receivers, I think the sky is the limit for him. Whereas Cobb had limitations, offset by experience, I think Lamb will tear up the middle of the field and make us fans ask the questions, "Cobb who? Beasley who?"

Anyway, enjoy this, or tell me it's crap.

NFL has an article today that sates the Cowboys not expected try to sign Thomas.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
NFL has an article today that sates the Cowboys not expected try to sign Thomas.
Reports that it's possible have come out since then since JJs comments following Rapaports report.

I think Jerry has acquired a taste for the surprise announcement of a free agent signing. Just a feeling with nothing to base it on. So what the NFL believes could be as accurate as the boy who cried wolf. Because we all know he eventually got eaten.

It may be a sales job Jerry needs to do with Mac. Could Thomas offset the loss of McCoy?

I want a trophy this season for many reasons. I'm certain I am not alone. Big if, but if Thomas can become a stud without head issues, it could be the final piece for a run for the roses.

JMO!

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I think Jerry has acquired a taste for the surprise announcement of a free agent signing. Just a feeling with nothing to base it on. So what the NFL believes could be as accurate as the boy who cried wolf. Because we all know he eventually got eaten.

It may be a sales job Jerry needs to do with Mac. Could Thomas offset the loss of McCoy?

I want a trophy this season for many reasons. I'm certain I am not alone. Big if, but if Thomas can become a stud without head issues, it could be the final piece for a run for the roses.

JMO!

Jones wouldn't trade for him, he wouldn't sign him as a free agent and now Thomas is punching team mates. Here's a thought for you. If Thomas was paying anywhere close to his years as a All Pro do you think the ravens would have cut him instead of just fining him instead? There are fights in training camp every year on just about every team but when was the last time a former All Pro got cut for it?

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jones wouldn't trade for him, he wouldn't sign him as a free agent and now Thomas is punching team mates. Here's a thought for you. If Thomas was paying anywhere close to his years as a All Pro do you think the ravens would have cut him instead of just fining him instead? There are fights in training camp every year on just about every team but when was the last time a former All Pro got cut for it?

He got guaranteed money from the Ravens.

Therefore, the salary, which was the roadblock for Jerry has been resolved. There are many aspects in why he is out there right now. It would be difficult for fans to know, or understand all the ramifications to his situation. Seems several journalist comments on him is he is a still a player. I wouldn't put might weight in the idea his day is past. Antonio Brown comes to mind as to why people are shying away from Thomas, more than he's lost his mojo. Your statement may be the sole commentary on him losing his skill set that I have seen.

jjktkk

Reaction score

JMO!
Agree. And to feed off your post here, I think, because of the uncertainty of Dak beyond this season, this is a Super Bowl or bust, all in year for Jerry and friends.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
He got guaranteed money from the Ravens.

Therefore, the salary, which was the roadblock for Jerry has been resolved. There are many aspects in why he is out there right now. It would be difficult for fans to know, or understand all the ramifications to his situation. Seems several journalist comments on him is he is a still a player. I wouldn't put might weight in the idea his day is past. Antonio Brown comes to mind as to why people are shying away from Thomas, more than he's lost his mojo. Your statement may be the sole commentary on him losing his skill set that I have seen.

I didn't say he did. What I did say is if he was still playing at or close to his former Pro Bowl Days and with fights happening every year on just about every team in training camp, would the ravens cut him or instead just fine him? Would they just fine him and have a talk with him and tell him that if it happens again they will suspend him but to cut him, there has to be something more than just throwing a punch. There's the rumors of locker room problems his last year in Seattle and since then some off the field issues. I remember Bryant getting into 2 fights his rookie year in training camp and he wasn't cut. Fights in training camp happen so there has to be something else.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Reports that it's possible have come out since then since JJs comments following Rapaports report.

Ya and he said not to rule anything out and then later said there may be an injury. That doesn't sound like he's really considering it now.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
The guy who did this video does not know what he is talking about. First of all HaHa is slotted at FS not SS. Secondly this guy knows nothing about our defensive scheme whether it utilizes cover 3 coverage's or not.

Cover 3 does come up in a lot of defenses and ET has shown he can play more than cover 3.

Furthermore this guy Mikerophone or whatever he calls himself put out a bogus youtube video title saying "official Earl Thomas and Chuck Clark camp fight" and just had some stupid comic thing he made just to get hits.