Early game thread

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Missed the early games-- just watching highlights-- I'm sure it's been talked about, but the "roughing the passer" call against Clay Matthews today shows just how inconsistent and unfair the rules are at this point. Absolutely horrifying to watch a great play get reversed by another terrible call....:(

This is just bad for football. Seems like a hopeless situation. Like we're doomed to watch this happen at key moments in great games over and over again :banghead:

Sorry for the rant-- just really frustrated and concerned about the direction the rules are taking the sport.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
It’s week 3 and wentz’s first game...no Jeffery. Of course they aren’t

And No Ajayi. If Elliot was out these guys would be making up every excuse to the moon for Prescott, but Ajayi and Jeffery out and it doesn't qualify as legit.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Says a lot when Luck has to be subbed out to throw the hail marry.

Should the Colts have tried to get the 1st down on 3rd and 3 from the 4yd line with so they could score by punching in it from 1?

That pass on 3rd and 3 was stupid

Flamma

Reaction score
These roughing the passer callas are ruining this game. They have to do something. Put flags on the QB.

Satchel89

Reaction score
It's stupid to me that Eagles fans join this forum but I can't be surprised....They live in a toilet bowl and swim with feces all day

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
What starters are out on the Eagles? I don't recognize a lot of those guys at receiver.

Everone. Wentz just called over the junior varsity team from the local college and beat an NFL defense. They're casting his bronze as we speak.