Early weather forecast

wick

Reaction score
The long-range forecast has a high margin of error, but right now it's looking pretty good for us. A couple sources I check have the temperature in the 40s with a slight chance of rain. If it doesn't rain and wind is not terrible, I don't think the weather should be much of a factor.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
romo folds like a basketball in the cold. it needs to be 70 or above for us to have a chance.

fan62

Reaction score
Isn't there a big chance of this game getting moved to later or even Sunday Night?

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
99% chance of anger giving away to heart break around 4pm Est

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
if it rains we have no chance with past performances by Romo in these conditions being factored in. if its a relatively clean game we have a decent shot. so pray that the weather forecast doesnt change...

utrunner07

Reaction score
fan62;2516031 said:
Isn't there a big chance of this game getting moved to later or even Sunday Night?

Not to Sunday night, that can not happen because of the games we have already played on Natnl. TV. Dont know about maybe a 300 game.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
doesnt there have to be a 2 weeks notice for games that are changed to a different start time??? i really hope it stays a 12 game i really dont want to be nervous till 3 waiting for the game to start...

willia451

Reaction score
wick;2515940 said:
The long-range forecast has a high margin of error, but right now it's looking pretty good for us. A couple sources I check have the temperature in the 40s with a slight chance of rain. If it doesn't rain and wind is not terrible, I don't think the weather should be much of a factor.
Confirmed on the Weather Channel. Hi = 42, Low = 32. 40% chance of showers.

Go Cowboys!!!

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Believe it or not, there's a 300lb man in this picture.

http://img262.*************/img262/6956/ch21sundec212008011001pkj9.jpg