Earn your Star!

ROUSH8692

Reaction score
Making the players earn the stars on their helmets.

I love what Coach Garrett is doing with the rookies. Wouldn't it be great if this carried over to the regular games? It would be pretty funny to see the likes of Alan Ball missing their stars for a few games for the mistakes they make in games.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
ROUSH8692;4022684 said:

I love what Coach Garrett is doing with the rookies. Wouldn't it be great if this carried over to the regular games? It would be pretty funny to see the likes of Alan Ball missing their stars for a few games for the mistakes they make in games.

rookie players earning their stars isn't new

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
ROUSH8692;4022684 said:

You realize they will all have stars on the helmets in the games, right? This is just for practice and camp.

ROUSH8692

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4022744 said:
You realize they will all have stars on the helmets in the games, right? This is just for practice and camp.

I realize that, I was just bringing up an idea. Maybe this would be a cool way to reward and recognize good play and exploit bad play as well.

I didnt know that they always did this with the rookies. Ive been to 5 training camps and they always all have stars.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
ROUSH8692;4022754 said:
I realize that, I was just bringing up an idea. Maybe this would be a cool way to reward and recognize good play and exploit bad play as well.

I didnt know that they always did this with the rookies. Ive been to 5 training camps and they always all have stars.

I think Parcells started that tradition.

I think Campo started the Time Clock tradition.

Compare/Contrast

:lmao2: