Elliott, Lawrence,Irving and Saints Ingram All Suspended Games Included The Giants

timb2

Reaction score
I have been saying for awhile that Roger Goodell is a Giants fan and now it is just coincidence that.....

* These 4 players got suspended and missed games against the New York Giants.

*Only one city from the North has been able to get the Super Bowl during the winter without a dome. Wanna guess who?? New York.

*When the Saints had Hurricane Katrina they played their extra home games and I believe 2 were against home games against a certain team.Wanna guess they played their homes games after the disaster? New York?

*Odell Beckham has been caught red handed with drugs and Goodell has done nothing so far.NO SUSPENSION and it's been about a month now!!!Click to the link below to see this druggie in action.
https://fullpresscoverage.com/2018/03/12/french-model-in-beckham-video-denies-he-used-drugs/

* When the NFL Network was showing the previous couple of drafts before the 2018 Draft. I noticed Roger Goodell said when the Giants had won the Super Bowl that year. "The World Champion New York Giants select". Versus when I saw The Patriots who had won the Super Bowl that year,Goodell said "The New England Patriots select"...

*How long is Randy Gregory suspended for? Over a year?

*Cowboys lose draft picks because of bending the cap? Have other teams? Are we the only one or does Goodell pick and choose?

timb2

Reaction score
This is unreal!!! Goodell stops by Giants fans towne hall. Read where Goodell said "One of his proudest moments as commissioner was the Giants defeating the Patriots in the Super Bowl. That article was before the 2017 season and I wonder what else he can do to basically let Eli Manning win another Super Bowl with this "ALL IN" this year for the Giants.

Here is the link
https://insidefootball.com/roger-goodell-stops-by-to-chat-with-new-york-giants-fans/

Billyd

Reaction score
MARA got Roger the gig..Mara has made sure we dont have a competitive edge, but that hasnt even helped them since the superbowl as Their Gm couldnt draft, couldnt pick Good Head coaches, and refused to see a diminishing lurch of a qb...Lol