Emmit smith tribute

TEK2000

Reaction score

VirusX

Reaction score
TEK2000 said:
That video was created by Catch-22 and the good quality version is (and always has been) available for download at my site www.cowboysvids.com
Catch-22 did an awesome job on the video!!!!

I really wish these guys that upload ALL of these videos would give proper credit to the creator!!

Hey, some of us do. :p:

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
that video just about almost teared me up

My favorite Cowboy of all mothereffing time. Hands down.

Shaun

Reaction score
Such an incredible amount of vision and balance Emmitt had. I still think his line got more credit than they deserved because if there was any seam at all, Emmitt found it and never went down with an arm tackle. I think in the later years, his lost some of that balance.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
TEK2000 said:
That video was created by Catch-22 and the good quality version is (and always has been) available for download at my site www.cowboysvids.com

I really wish these guys that upload ALL of these videos would give proper credit to the creator!!

Well thanks alot catch-22..

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
I don't like country.... but when that HORRIFIC Nelly song kicked in, I almost threw my laptop through my mothereffing window

H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E music (if you can even call it that)

and don't you dare try to call me out on some crap... as apart from rock, REAL hip hop groups like Wu Tang Clan are what I like... not some fake soft crap like Nelly.... JEEZUS

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
TEK2000 said:

What he said.:bang2:

txlonghorn14

Reaction score
awesome video. shoulda kept it country! nelly threw me off a little bit, but i still liked it.

TEK2000

Reaction score
I'm really surprised at how many people still have not seen some of the videos being posted with youtube links.

aceware94

Reaction score
I was down w/ the first 2 songs, but Nelly. C'mon. That video was fantastic. It almost teared me up too. Emmitt was a true cowboy. I remember from one of the superbowls Irvin saying "catch22 and you still ain't caught him yet" and no one ever will.