Emmitt and Young Pick us

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
to beat the packers in the nfc championship game and to rep the NFC in the super bowl :)

young picked pats and Emmitt picked the Colts for afc

jwitten82

Reaction score
Watching the Cowboys and Packers in the championship game will one hell of
game.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Stuart Scott asked, "Are you guys saying there are only 3 teams (Indy, Patriots, and Cowboys) that can possibly make the Super Bowl?"

The both agreed.

the kid 05

Reaction score
last time we faced the pack in the NFC championship was the 95 season and we beat them 38-27 en route to our 5th super bowl championship :)

StylisticS

Reaction score
the kid 05;1735912 said:
last time we faced the pack in the NFC championship was the 95 season and we beat them 38-27 en route to our 5th super bowl championship :)

And that 5th superbowl championship was held in the state of Arizona. Where the superbowl is this year.:)

Aikbach

Reaction score
the kid 05;1735912 said:
I was at that game, my first live Cowboy game, I was but 12.

Lots of Packer fans began tearing up after Larry Brown picked off Favre sealing the fate of a comeback as two plays later Emmitt gave Dallas an 11 point lead with less than five minutes remaining on the clock. The game ended as Favre was suffocated beneath a quartet of sacks and Haley wasn't even playing.

the kid 05

Reaction score
StylisticS;1735918 said:
And that 5th superbowl championship was held in the state of Arizona. Where the superbowl is this year.:)

and the similiarities keep coming...damn Troy had won a super bowl by his 5th year haha beggars can't be choosers though

Doomsday101

Reaction score
the kid 05;1735900 said:
to beat the packers in the nfc championship game and to rep the NFC in the super bowl :)

young picked pats and Emmitt picked the Colts for afc

Now the Cowboys have to back it up. I think as long as they stay focused on the task at hand and not look too far down the road we will do just fine.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Id love for it to happen but I want to see a W in the playoffs first.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Much as I would like vengeance in the Super Bowl, I would really like to face the Colts. Our team just matches up better with them.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
the packers don't impress me. they got lucky against philly and washington. they barely beat a terrible broncos team. we will beat the pack twice this year

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
the kid 05;1735912 said:

If memory serves me right.... Jerry had Michael Buffer do his "Lets get ready to Rummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmble" intro for the game.....

Man was I pumped....

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
YoMick;1736370 said:
If memory serves me right.... Jerry had Michael Buffer do his "Lets get ready to Rummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmble" intro for the game.....

Man was I pumped....

Yeah, and something about the crowd being loud enough to wake the dead.

DawnOfANewD

Reaction score
I think it'll be us facing the Giants. Hard to imagine the Packers get very far without a running game. The Saints might be up there too. They're really starting to turn things around.

the kid 05

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;1736567 said:
Yeah, and something about the crowd being loud enough to wake the dead.

get out...texas stadium was "loud"?

:D