Emmitt sig a little different

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Well, it sure is creative as all hell...I didn't realize you are into mushrooms. :)

I can see that it took alot of time..and personally, for me, the more bizarre, the better...there is great creativity and beauty in distortion.

Look at Winicki for instance.

:)

I enjoyed this graphic.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Well, it sure is creative as all hell...I didn't realize you are into mushrooms. :)

I can see that it took alot of time..and personally, for me, the more bizarre, the better...there is great creativity and beauty in distortion.

Look at Winicki for instance.

I enjoyed this graphic.
actually this was done with no drugs/alchohol :laugh1: It actually didn't take much time at all, that is just a star with a twirl distortion :p: I just wasn't sure about the distortion being to crazy :) LOL about the Winicki comment. Thanks

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
diehard2231 said:
actually this was done with no grugs/alchohol :laugh1: It actually didn't take much time at all, that is just a star with a twirl distortion :p: I just wasn't sure about the distortion being to crazy :) LOL about the Winicki comment. Thanks

Say "No" to grugs. :)

Well, the stuff you added to Emmitt looks like it took a while...

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Say "No" to grugs. :)

Well, the stuff you added to Emmitt looks like it took a while...
yeah you will have that in the morning :laugh1: here is the original I did before the shrooms ;)

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v520/1wildride/emmittps3.jpg

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
diehard2231 said:
yeah you will have that in the morning :laugh1: here is the original I did before the shrooms ;)

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v520/1wildride/emmittps3.jpg

Hmmmm...I kinda like this better...although the shroom filter version looks pretty good too.