Emmitt sig

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
diehard2231 said:
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v520/1wildride/esig2.gif

You are completely out of control!

Very well done. What happened to that guy who used to send PMs about how to get the image in color??? :D

Great job.

Uh, it's too big though...you'll have to answer to the wrath of Brainpaint if you try to put that out as a sig pic.

;)

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
You are completely out of control!

Very well done. What happened to that guy who used to send PMs about how to get the image in color??? :D

Great job.

Uh, it's too big though...you'll have to answer to the wrath of Brainpaint if you try to put that out as a sig pic.

;)
LOL* yeah I know,just think if I keep reading tuts and burning up my printer I wont have to bother anyone :D :) I also figured I needed to make some sigs,300 more and I could catch up to you :eek: I will resize Thanks

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
diehard2231 said:
LOL* yeah I know,just think if I keep reading tuts and burning up my printer I wont have to bother anyone :D :) I also figured I needed to make some sigs,300 more and I could catch up to you :eek: I will resize Thanks

My friend...I am a sig machine. Don't make me humble you. ;) :D

Your newest offering is quite good...I just started messing around with stuff that blended into the background. My fear is always that sooner or later, the site will change and that lovely grey background will be gone...

And so will the blending. :eek:

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
My friend...I am a sig machine. Don't make me humble you. ;) :D

Your newest offering is quite good...I just started messing around with stuff that blended into the background. My fear is always that sooner or later, the site will change and that lovely grey background will be gone...

And so will the blending. :eek:
I wouldn't even want to try :eek: my brain would fry trying to just think of ideas for as many as you have done for the members here :clap2:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
diehard2231 said:
I wouldn't even want to try :eek: my brain would fry trying to just think of ideas for as many as you have done for the members here :clap2:

Thanks...and I never did drugs. :D