Emmitt using "Just For Men"

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Emmitt must be hitting the mid life crisis wall early. We all know his beard is well sprinkled with grey when it's grown out. In the past year he has kept it grown out in that WGAS mode. Well tonight that beard is darker than a Michelin tire. Nice.

I'm not making fun either. I'm just pointing it out. Hell, I keep everything above my neck shaved to the skin with the exception of my mustache (which I tweeze) because if I let it grow out Emmitt and I would look related. :D

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
atleast when he was shooting the commercial he shot it with heart!:p:

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2360761 said:
Emmitt must be hitting the mid life crisis wall early. We all know his beard is well sprinkled with grey when it's grown out. In the past year he has kept it grown out in that WGAS mode. Well tonight that beard is darker than a Michelin tire. Nice.

I'm not making fun either. I'm just pointing it out. Hell, I keep everything above my neck shaved to the skin with the exception of my mustache (which I tweeze) because if I let it grow out Emmitt and I would look related. :D

Excuse me, but I mustache you a question. Grooming Issues Threads should go into the "OFF TOPIC ZONE." Don't you think?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Doctor32;2360846 said:
Excuse me, but I mustache you a question. Grooming Issues Threads should go into the "OFF TOPIC ZONE." Don't you think?

I'm sure it'll make it's way there eventually.

tnbk

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2360761 said:
. Well tonight that beard is darker than a Michelin tire. Nice.

Kinda like that mesmerizing 'do of Jerome Bettis. Does he color that in with a Sharpie?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2360761 said:

Too much personal grooming information, pretty boy.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2361134 said:
Too much personal grooming information, pretty boy.

:laugh2: I was just trying to justify that I was not making fun of Big E.