Enjoy This TEAM !!!!!

Champsheart

Reaction score
Do not take for granted what you are seeing with this Dallas Cowboys Team!!!

I have loved our Dallas Cowboys since I knew what a football was, about 1976. As a kid growing up we made the playoffs every year, we where always a contender. I took it for granted that we would always be at the top. Then in the late 80's we took a dive, but before long we where right back at the top dominating the NFL. We saw all the great Dallas Cowboys of the 90's, and once again I took it for granted at the time never understanding it would end, well it did. I always question myself did I embrace that time the way I should have, I do not think I did, I just expected win after win. I cheered and loved those players and the great games, but I have always felt I took it for granted we where the best.

We have gone through, what 9 years, without even a playoff victory. We have struggled to get back to the contenders we are. Wel this time I am taking nothing for granted, nothing.

I am going to make sure I treasure every single moment and game, win, lose, or draw. We have such a special group of players on this team.

Yhea we get mad, we nitpick at this and that, we get mad at this coach or that player, but do not let that in any way allow you to not appreciate the football team Jerry has assembled for us. I do not know how long this run will last, but it will end, and when it does you just have no idea how long before it comes back.

Enjoy this Dallas Cowboys Team !!!!!! Enjoy the JOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tovya

Reaction score
We should be commended for simply surviving 3 straight 5-11 seasons... it feels so good to finally come out of the black hole of insignificance.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Champsheart;2272239 said:
Enjoy this Dallas Cowboys Team !!!!!! Enjoy the JOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even more proof that Romo not only influences his own team, but the fans as well. Myself included.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Completely agree. I hope more and more people realize that they need to enjoy what they're seeing, rather than getting so upset over what this team may or may not accomplish in the end.

AtomicDog

Reaction score
yes. enjoy the journey. every win is like a little high. I want all those little highs and the big high at the end!

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Great post.....I assure you I'll enjoy every bump, curve hill,pot hole, and the good things that may be waiting at the end of the journey.