Enjoyed another season with you guys

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Welp, another season cut shorter than wanted or expected.

But it was another enjoyable season with all of you on this board. In a strange way, it’s comforting to know how many of us suffer through these games/seasons together.

It’s also very fun to enjoy the good moments with all of you. We’re all a big, somewhat dysfunctional family on here haha

I usually become less active through the offseason, but I’ll see y'all around come draft time then in the fall of course.

This was a tough one, no doubt. But it was a fun ride.
Go Cowboys! :star:

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score

But it was another enjoyable season with all of you on this board. In a strange way, it’s comforting to know how many of us suffer through these games/seasons together.

It’s also very fun to enjoy the good moments with all of you. We’re all a big, somewhat dysfunctional family on here haha

I usually become less active through the offseason, but I’ll see y'all around come draft time then in the fall of course.

You are a good poster and guy! Agree! I thought this season might be different but now I’m hoping for change! Look forward to hearing fixes from everyone

Hawkeye19

Reaction score

Cheers

Bigdog

Reaction score
My daughters came in and saw the score and said I am sorry dad. I told them I am frustrated but I have been through worse than this. The loss is not going to affect my attitude to other things that to me are more important. I will probably get some ribbing from some other fans but such is the life of being a Cowboys fan. I have enjoyed this forum and appreciate everyone that contributes to making it so great.

Bing

Reaction score
As I said in other post. They had a better regular season then I was expecting this year so that was a plus. Losing in the first round was not unexpected at all. I mean it's been a common occurrence for almost 30 years now.

Whatever changes they make this year (coaches and players) really wont make a difference. The personal may change but the culture wont.

We will be right back in this same spot next year, good enough to make the playoffs but not good enough to win once we get there......

ArbynTX

Reaction score
I can hear Carol Burnett sing I’m so glad we had this time together…

Take it easy and we’ll all meet here in the fall.

ArbynTX

Reaction score
As I said in other post. They had a better regular season then I was expecting this year so that was a plus. Losing in the first round was not unexpected at all. I mean it's been a common occurrence for almost 30 years now.

Whatever changes they make this year (coaches and players) really wont make a difference. The personal may change but the culture wont.

We will be right back in this same spot next year, good enough to make the playoffs but not good enough to win once we get there......
Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This board helps us all get through the ups and downs of seasons. It can be toxic here at times, but there are a bunch of knowledgeable, diehard Cowboys fans here. Times like this are so hard, but it's nice to have a place we can come to and find others who share the pain and, yes, the hope. I don't have the answers, but once the pain subsides, I'll be hopeful again just like every other year. What changes are coming down the line?

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Time to start reading up on the draft and hope it isn't as bad as last year's.