Enjoying the journey

BARRYRAY

Reaction score
Hey guys, every time I see Eddie George it reminds me of how bad we were and how far we've come, there were others, remember the 8 yard dink to Keyshawn, Bledsoe standing/stuck in the pocket. It was so bad when we cut em in those first years they went straight to the nacho stand. Romo was right, I find myself replaying the games enjoying the ride, that was so fine to beat the Eagles, Giants on the road. that look on Eli's face after about 5 false starts because the Cowboys kept walking up different rushers, priceless. And then there's TO, we haven't had a guy that quick since Bob Hayes. He just has this other gear, Maddison was like where'd he go. Roll on Cowboys we are enjoying the ride, it has been awhile..

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
This year has already been the most enjoyable since 1993 (yea I know we won the bowl in 95 ... but it was expected and not a lot of excitement)

This team has really won me over.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I was thinking this the other day. I almost took the 90s Cowboys teams for granted. I took all those great players for granted. I refuse to do that this time. I don't want this feeling to become so common that I barely notice it anymore. I don't want a play like the first TD pass that Romo made against the Giants on Sunday to turn into "well, that's just Romo being Romo".

I want to remember all these little details about all these great games and performances we're witnessing so that years down the road I can just sit back and think about how special it was that I got to see this team play. And I'm just afraid that I'm going to forget these things and it's just going to turn into a blur again.

BARRYRAY

Reaction score
I was on the road one of those years working and we were playing Green Bay late in the year on Monday night. We lit them up like nobody's business and I'm in the lobby of the Holiday Inn in Corpus and then I'm yelling like crazy and all these people are sitting here looking at me and suddenly I realize I'm surrounded by "gag" a roomfull of snowbirds from Wisconsin.They choked on the cheese that night. Enjoy the journey my friends..Green Bay is coming...

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
How about some of these gems from the 2001 roster?

Dave Campo
Troy Hambrick
Darren Hambrick
Dimitrius Underwood
Dwayne Goodrich
Kareem Larrimore
Ryan Leaf
Peppi Zellner
Quincy Carter
Clint Stoerner
Brandon Noble
Solomon Page
Aaron Gibson
Kelvin Garmon
Char-ron Dorsey

And the most amazing part -- the 2001 team swept Washington.

:laugh2:

Az Lurker

The Lurker
Reaction score
I was just getting into football during the 90's dynasty, so I didn't realize just what I was watching.
I think the current cowboys are a more exciting team to watch, more sandlot OMG did you see what he just did?! as opposed to the cool perfection that I remember about Aikman

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
After the long road of rebuilding, Im cherishing every moment of this season.