Enough Talk About Blue Uni's

Matt

Reaction score
We dominated the Eagles in them tonight, we destroyed the Fins in them.. Who's next?

Eddie

Reaction score
I've always loved the blue uni's. Gives the team an attitude. We should wear them all the time.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Ive never bought into the curse, hopefully this will put it to rest.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
This group of players does not know anything about the so called curse. I’m glad because I always felt uniforms do not win or lose games the players inside do.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
There's no such thing as a blue uniform curse. The reason that stigma exists at all is because when we do wear them it is on the road.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Hostile;1746272 said:
There's no such thing as a blue uniform curse. The reason that stigma exists at all is because when we do wear them it is on the road.

There is no such thing as a blue uniform curse. From 1981 through 2004, Dallas had a slightly better road winning percentage wearing blue than wearing white. It probably held true in the years since but I didn't keep up with it.

Cali'sFinest

Reaction score
Always hated the so-called "curse" cause the blue uni's look A LOT better. I will never buy the white jersey.

We won twice- so hopefully we can bury this myth for good.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
lol @ curse

but classic white home jersey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> road blues

no contest

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I've always liked the blues. My Aikman jersey was blue and my current Ware jersey probably would have been blue if they had a blue Ware jersey when I bought it.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dwarecwby311;1746785 said:
lol @ curse

but classic white home jersey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> road blues

no contest
Yeah the home unis are indeed classic and sharp as he!!. But I'd love to see the blue unis at home sometimes. Maybe against divisions opponents only or against non-division opponents only. That way, we'd wear the classic whites at home 4 times plus at most road games; and we'd wear the sharp blues at home 4 times a year. A nice compromise.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1746829 said:
Yeah the home unis are indeed classic and sharp as he!!. But I'd love to see the blue unis at home sometimes. Maybe against divisions opponents only or against non-division opponents only. That way, we'd wear the classic whites at home 4 times plus at most road games; and we'd wear the sharp blues at home 4 times a year. A nice compromise.

It would be a nice compromise if it was a 50-50 split on people wanting to see the blue jerseys worn at home. The vast majority of people like the traditional home white uniforms, so giving up 4 games is not a compromise. It is a submission. I personally hate when they wear the throwbacks at home. Save those for a road game. And I do like the road blues, but just not as much as the home whites.