Envision a 21 point blow out today before the game.

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
That's what I'm going to try to do. It'll help you feel heck of a lot better after a close loss or a victory :D .

That's how the realists do it............... I think :cool:

This is uncharted territory for me so I'm gonna see how it feels.

Any tips? I'm working on the derogatory remarks about the team in every post before the game.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
newnationcb;3155102 said:
That's what I'm going to try to do. It'll help you feel heck of a lot better after a close loss or a victory :D .

Any tips? I'm working on the derogatory remarks about the team in every post before the game.

Okay, just for you, I'll do just that. ;)

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
The fanatic fan in me won't allow me to envision that.....

JBond

Reaction score
newnationcb;3155102 said:

I get what you are saying. I really do. But I also understand "hope" and "change". I also understand actions and results speak much louder than words. I "hope we win". I "hope" they have "changed". For the greater good of the CowboyZone I "hope" they win, but I am not sure they have changed.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Grab your ankles, clench, unclench, and then hold that position for 3 hours, pausing only to complain about something prematurely in the game-day threads. I think that's how it's done. If they lose, take a victory lap then return promptly to the board to complain about Jason Garrett.

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
JBond;3155131 said:
I get what you are saying. I really do. But I also understand "hope" and "change". I also understand actions and results speak much louder than words. I "hope we win". I "hope" they have "changed". For the greater good of the CowboyZone I "hope" they win, but I am not sure they have changed.

Hoping for the best but expecting the worse is how I think it's done.

Actually, not too sure they do the former either.