Eric Dickerson on Undisputed 12/15 (Talks Zeke)

Tenkamenin

Reaction score

We had a few Cowboy fan haters on this board predict that Zeke would get fat on his 6-week suspension. According to Dickerson that doesn't appear to be the case, his mind is geared towards a strong return against Seattle.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

We had a few Cowboy fan haters on this board predict that Zeke would get fat on his 6-week suspension. According to Dickerson that doesn't appear to be the case, his mind is geared towards a strong return against Seattle.

Love it! Let's hope Skip is right and Shannon chokes on his dove.

khiladi

Reaction score
Erik Dickerson and Dorsett were those long, graceful runners. We don’t see those types anymore in the league.. the closest to them in body shape was McFadden and he had chicken legs and was definitely not graceful.

Aven8

Reaction score
Erik Dickerson and Dorsett were those long, graceful runners. We don’t see those types anymore in the league.. the closest to them in body shape was McFadden and he had chicken legs and was definitely not graceful.

Julius Jones was actually like that, until Bill made him gain weight and he was never the same!

FaSho

Reaction score

Adrian Peterson was like that, but he also had the ability to truck and destroy people.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Dickerson was the perfect blend of power and grace..one of a kind. I loved to watch him run. Dorsett was so great between the 20's. Great Cowboy.

pitt33

Reaction score
Erik Dickerson and Dorsett were those long, graceful runners. We don’t see those types anymore in the league..
So true.

Dorsett’s junior year at Pitt against Notre Dame...his first four carries...147 yards. He would finish with 303 that day. To this day the most yards gained against the fighting Irish. Oh, and he scored on a 49 yard screen pass that day.

My sports hero.

RS12

Reaction score
Dickerson had an extra gear the most RBs dont. Only other player in the league who could run him down from behind was Darrell Green.

yimyammer

Reaction score
At about the 6 minute mark, Dickerson says where Zeke has been staying in Cabo San Lucas for the last 6 weeks, I couldn't make out what he said, it sounded like DMI Resort but google doesnt come up with anything under that name

Anyone know which resort he mentioned?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dickerson is 6-3. Dorsett is 5-11.

moneytalks

Reaction score
At about the 6 minute mark, Dickerson says where Zeke has been staying in Cabo San Lucas for the last 6 weeks, I couldn't make out what he said, it sounded like DMI Resort but google doesnt come up with anything under that name

Anyone know which resort he mentioned?
The Resort at Diamante - Cabo San Lucas. Very nice.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dickerson is 6-3. Dorsett is 5-11.

Damn, didn’t know Dorsett was that short. But I was referred more to body type (Marcus Allen was another, OJ as well) being ‘long’ and they were graceful and had long strides.. it’s like they floated...

khiladi

Reaction score
Julius Jones was actually like that, until Bill made him gain weight and he was never the same!

Man, all I remember is how bad he was and a straight ahead runner, straight into the backs of OL men..

:muttley:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Damn, didn’t know Dorsett was that short. But I was referred more to body type (Marcus Allen was another, OJ as well) being ‘long’ and they were graceful and had long strides.. it’s like they floated...
Yes, they all seemed to glide.

It reminds me of my dogs. I have two that can both run about the same speed for about twenty feet; however, the bulldog is causing mud and debris to fly everwhere when he runs while the slimmer longer legged one just kind of floats across the ground. It's actually quite funny to see the contrast.