Twitter: Ernie Sims only player not practicing

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:) come on BW!

I don't care what people are saying, I think they have BW start against his old team if he's looked as good as reports indicate. They can always pull him in later series if his conditioning suffers. The guy's a pro and will be able to pull himself out if he's gassed.

I also think the rumors of moving Bernardeau to LG this week are silly. They may be thinking he'll handle some of the blitzing better, but I can't imagine making that move after the game Leary played against the Giants last week.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
What they said about Waters in the weight room the other day:

when he first got in the weight room, one of our coaches asked him, 'well, what do you want to put on the bar?' He said 315. He's like, 'Oh, you want to go to 315?' He said, 'No I want to warm up with 315.' I think he worked up into the low 400s and casually hit five or six reps, racked it and walked away. He just casually pumped it out, no big deal, set it up, walked out.

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sports/...d-to-cause-such-a-stir-in-the-weight-room.ece

Wonder how close he could get to LA's 700lbs?

Can't wait to see BW's strength at RG.

bark

Reaction score

when he first got in the weight room, one of our coaches asked him, 'well, what do you want to put on the bar?' He said 315. He's like, 'Oh, you want to go to 315?' He said, 'No I want to warm up with 315.' I think he worked up into the low 400s and casually hit five or six reps, racked it and walked away. He just casually pumped it out, no big deal, set it up, walked out.

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sports/...d-to-cause-such-a-stir-in-the-weight-room.ece

I think I'm gonna like this guy... Tired of seeing Bernie Mac get pushed around

JPM

Reaction score

He won't come close to 700...it's a huge step from 400's to 700 pounds. His max might be about 500 and some change.

morasp

Reaction score
I thought Leary did better than Bernie against the Giants, not sure what they saw.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
He won't come close to 700...it's a huge step from 400's to 700 pounds. His max might be about 500 and some change.

Yeah, I would say mid to high 500's, depending on how many sets it took him to work up to 400 and change, then pounded out 6 reps with ease at 400 and change. Still very impressive.

I never get tired of watching LA hit 700 and the Rockets reaction. No elbow raps for LA.

Lonestar94

Reaction score
Just to think we have a future HOF offensive lineman on our team makes me giddy.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
What about poor Ernie? I thought this thread was about him?

I hope he doesn't get cut.