ES and us...Thanks Mods...

sacase

Reaction score
I have been touring over at extremeskins for a while now and occasionally post there. I am constantly amazed at how much self love those guys have. They can do no wrong. They truly feel as if they have the best team in the NFL. We got Saunders, Williams and Gibbs.....They can turn water into wine. Sean Taylor is the best safety in the NFL (even though he has no pro bowl honors or all pro honors) Chris Cooley is the best TE. Our (midget) recievers are the best in the world, everyone fears them. Portis is a 2000 yard back (he is damn good though, but not 2000 good). We got a new DE, so now we got a past rush and AA is the best SS in the NFL. Our secondary is the best. I truly belive if ST was caught on film pointing a gun at someone and he said "I am ST witch, recognize!" they would still think he should "get off" on his gun charge.

Then I spend my time here and half of us bash our own players. I think there is a more realistic version of what the status of our team is and we are realistic in our expectations. We don't sign a average player and then call him the best in the world. People here for the most part have a good grasp on football in general. There is not to much man love going on....although Woody's girl has woman love. :) But alas Woodson doesn't play anymore. Overall this site is one of the best I have been a member of. The mods are awsome, and police the site just enough to make it fun still. This is not a propaganda site like ES. I truly enjoy coming here and seeing the knowledge that many of you posses. Before I came here I thought I was a die hard Dallas fan and I knew all there was to know. After abotu 15 minutes here I realized I didn't know everything I thought I did. So basically what I am saying that after touring the web, I am happy to call this place home.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
While I enjoy it here as well because I have more elbow room when you approach 60,000 members on any board there is going to be a ton of B.S. and immature flame threads.....

I've seen my share here but that's relative to the size of this baord.......This site keeps pace with "active" members but that's because new ppl on ES don't know how to read the rules......

As for the better perspective....meh.....depends on who you're talking to....you didn't state how I feel about our team ocne in that rant so I guess it's all about perspective;)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
KINGBRICE_28 said:
While I enjoy it here as well because I have more elbow room when you approach 60,000 members on any board there is going to be a ton of B.S. and immature flame threads.....

I've seen my share here but that's relative to the size of this baord.......This site keeps pace with "active" members but that's because new ppl on ES don't know how to read the rules......

As for the better perspective....meh.....depends on who you're talking to....you didn't state how I feel about our team ocne in that rant so I guess it's all about perspective;)

You have 1 minute to provide a link to back up your stance and then apologize or you will be banned, we will not put up with any opinions contrary to ours on this site.

For the record that is a joke, it would not be elsewhere.

aznhalf

Reaction score
As Brice said its relative to the size of the board. And I also believe that the average age at ES is lower since they're the 'official' site for the Commanders. A lot of traffic goes through there young and old. The quality of post becomes the main victim.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
You have 1 minute to provide a link to back up your stance and then apologize or you will be banned, we will not put up with any opinions contrary to ours on this site.

For the record that is a joke, it would not be elsewhere.

half way through you scarred the **** outta me......:bang2:

geez....

P.S. the guy who said A.A. was the best SS in the league was banned:D