ESPN bashing Columbo

Wrangler87

Reaction score
Did I miss something. They talked about how bad our Tackles are. They said that Johnson was getting all the blame, but it was not his fault. Then, Columbo was singled out by Boomer.

What did Columbo do wrong?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Who cares? These 'analysts' typically use a 'one game sample' to come to a conclusion about players. I hated statistics, but I'm pretty sure that's a good way to come to the wrong conclusion.

Colombo hasn't played as well as I had hoped this year, but he by no means deserves any significant degradation from the likes of Boomer Esiason.

shmee

Reaction score
Wrangler87;2389558 said:
Did I miss something. They talked about how bad our Tackles are. They said that Johnson was getting all the blame, but it was not his fault. Then, Columbo was singled out by Boomer.

I saw that and thought the same thing. This is why i cant watch any pregame or highlight show. i dont want to hear a bunch of idiots who know nothing bout my Cowboys talk crap.

shmee

Reaction score
tomson75;2389567 said:
Who cares? These 'analysts' typically use a 'one game sample' to come to a conclusion about players. I hated statistics, but I'm pretty sure that's a good way to come to the wrong conclusion.

Colombo hasn't played as well as I had hoped this year, but he by no means deserves any significant degradation from the likes of Boomer Esiason.

No no, the other Boomer, the fat, washed up, slob on ESPN.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Message to you guys.Columbo has been terrible this year too. no one on this OL is playing well right now. im sick of the ESPN Cowboy bashing.every week thats all those clowns do.enough is enough. i want to see Doug Free,today if Flozell is not getting it done.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
shmee;2389575 said:
No no, the other Boomer, the fat, washed up, slob on ESPN.

My point still stands. They're both worthless outside of their own biases. :D

StylisticS

Reaction score
Why are you watching that terrible pregame show anyway? Turn it off and go to Fox. Heck, go to CBS or FSN if you tired of Fox.

tunahelper

Reaction score
Peter Falk was great in that show!

Colombo has been beat a few too many times.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Wrangler87;2389558 said:
Did I miss something. .

Signed with the Cowboys.
Don't you know the whole team is worthless according to that Dope.:espn::mad:

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
theogt;2389830 said:
To be honest, Colombo has been terrible this season.

Ummmmmm...........no. He is no where near terrible.

On another thought, he is actually one of the few players who looks like he gives a crap every game. We have very few players that you can say that about.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Robbieac;2389900 said:
Ummmmmm...........no. He is no where near terrible.

On another thought, he is actually one of the few players who looks like he gives a crap every game. We have very few players that you can say that about.
It's a good thing he has his nasty attitude or else fans would be all over him. The guy's an average RT who's having a down year.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Columbo has been having a bit of trouble staying on his feet, for one, the last few games.

Mansta54

Reaction score
I don't know what ESPN is watching but BJ has had plenty of time to throw and even step up in the pocket, He has just flatout missed his targets, It's just that simple!!!!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Mansta54;2390096 said:
I don't know what ESPN is watching but BJ has had plenty of time to throw and even step up in the pocket, He has just flatout missed his targets, It's just that simple!!!!
He did against Tampa Bay, but that was the only decent game our O-line has had in over a month.

Mansta54

Reaction score
theogt;2390102 said:
He did against Tampa Bay, but that was the only decent game our O-line has had in over a month.

I disagree, he had time to throw against the Rams also, he just missed. As for our oline, they haven't been outstanding but they've played well enough for us to win games. To me, their worst game was the Cards game.. BJ has just been awful!!!!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Schlereth nailed flozell the other day and showed some footage and it was not pretty.