espn bout time

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
Just got done watching espn they finally said we are the second best team in the nfl :star: Band Wagon Starts Now

DC_Addict

Reaction score
yeah I watched alot of post game and we were definately getting our much overdue props from espn analysts. Bout time.:star: Bradshaw's even in love with us now.

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
even on first take they said they had to bash manning like they did romo

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
They are killing Skip for not showing up today to take his medicine.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
RomoIsBack;1760873 said:
Just got done watching espn they finally said we are the second best team in the nfl :star: Band Wagon Starts Now

I have said before when Dallas was winning in the 90's the media gave us credit and they will once again give this team credit when you are winning.

WarC

Reaction score
LOL no Bayless, they've mentioned it at least three times...Guy who's sitting where Bayless does says: "Later I'll unzip my head and I'll be him".

They're interviewing Crayton today too.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101;1760891 said:
I have said before when Dallas was winning in the 90's the media gave us credit and they will once again give this team credit when you are winning.
True, but that idiot Berman never picked the Cowboys to win, even back then:bang2: , but why do I even care, right?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1760915 said:
True, but that idiot Berman never picked the Cowboys to win, even back then:bang2: , but why do I even care, right?

Berman also loses on the pick section every year. :laugh2: It is all in fun, I have no problem with Berman myself and have heard him make a lot of good comments about the Cowboys and I kind of like it that he does pick the other teams.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Doomsday;1760882 said:
They are killing Skip for not showing up today to take his medicine.

I noticed that as well. He was crowing all last week about how the Giants were the better team and would beat the Cowboys easily by some ridiculous score of 31-17. Come Monday morning, Skip is nowhere to be found. Well, he can run but he can't hide since one of his cohorts, Jay Crawford, takes delight in pointing out whenever Skip is wrong. You can bet the bank that this will be the first thing they discussas soon as he returns. I realize that I'm in the minority here, considering that Skip is looked upon as being a cancer on this message board, but I, too, am also looking forward to watching him take his medicine once he finally does show up again on ESPN's "First Take".

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1760891 said:

We are the Team to love or hate. We get a little more than our fair share of grief from ESPN. But you're right. We are as good as we think we are. We sure are getting the TV time.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Keyshawn: The Cowboys are the best team in the NFC bar none.

Steve Young: The Cowboys are the only NFC team that can beat the Patriots or Colts.

:bow:

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
Undisputed;1762292 said:
Keyshawn: The Cowboys are the best team in the NFC bar none.

Steve Young: The Cowboys are the only NFC team that can beat the Patriots or Colts.

:bow:
it been cowboys all day on espn all day :bow:

Tobal

Reaction score
Maybe it's because they are the teams I know best, but outside of a healthy Indy and NE no one in the AFC scares me.

The two times i've seen the Steelers they weren't impressive, maybe I'm just catching them wrong. Hell the NFC East teams scare me more than anyone outside the top 3 in the AFC.