ESPN cover 'Boys

CowboyChris

Reaction score
is it me or does TO bare a striking resemblance to Arsenio Hall in that pic? hmmmm?

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1781603 said:
I hope there isn't a curse like the SI cover curse.

As long as Romo isn't on the Madden Cover next year I don't care what else he does :)

CNY Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
And some say we're Not America's team????? :starspin:starspin:starspin:starspin:starspin

Proof is on The cover:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Undisputed

Reaction score
CNY Cowboy;1781691 said:
And some say we're Not America's team????? :starspin:starspin:starspin:starspin:starspin

Proof is on The cover:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

True dat. But they just raised the question on ESPN2 about how the Cowboys could be on the cover of the midseason issue with all the dominance seen by the Patriots. They said the Cowboys fit the theme of "risk" more with the players we sign and our style of play on the field. True dat!

Ha, sorry Brady.

...but why the hell do we look like the Lions?....

khiladi

Reaction score
Undisputed;1781708 said:
True dat. But they just raised the question on ESPN2 about how the Cowboys could be on the cover of the midseason issue with all the dominance seen by the Patriots. They said the Cowboys fit the theme of "risk" more with the players we sign and our style of play on the field. True dat!

Ha, sorry Brady.

...but why the hell do we look like the Lions?....

Because the Cowboys sell and the Patriots don't... and the Patriots are headed by Belli-cheat...