News: ESPN: Cowboys' Parsons driven to be 1 of the greatest

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You can't be the Greatest unless you truly want to be and commit your mind, body and soul to get to that point..

I believe in Parsons' desire, genetics and ability so I think he has a true chance.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Buckle up.......if he stays healthy, we are in for a hell of a ride (LOL)

BTW.....IMO opinion, this is now his team

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...-famer-but-one-of-the-greatest-hall-of-famers

Micah Parsons’ goal: Not just a Hall of Famer, but “one of the greatest Hall of Famers”​

Cowboys pass rusher Micah Parsons wants to make the upper room of the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Parsons said his personal goals go beyond simply getting a bust in Canton, and that he wants to be known as one of those truly elite players within the fraternity of Hall of Famers.

“When you talk about great careers, [when] you talk about the Hall of Fame, like I don’t think I just want to make the Hall of Fame. I just want to be known as one of the greatest Hall of Famers,” Parsons said, via ESPN. “There’s categories to everything. There’s good. There’s great and there’s like, perfect. . . . When you talk about me, I don’t want to just be mentioned in the Hall of Fame. Yeah, that’s a great accolade, but I want to be one of the greatest in the Hall of Fame.”

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
You can't be the Greatest unless you truly want to be and commit your mind, body and soul to get to that point..

Chasing dollar signs isn't going to get him there.

Jumbo075

Reaction score

I believe in Parsons' desire, genetics and ability so I think he has a true chance.
Reminds of Emmitt Smith writing down the goal of being the all-time leading NFL rusher in history…as a rookie.