News: ESPN: DeMarcus Ware, Cowboys to say hello again

NewsBot

Reaction score
IRVING, Texas -- DeMarcus Ware never really got the chance to say goodbye when the Dallas Cowboys released their all-time leader in sacks last March. On Thursday Ware will get the chance to once again say hello when the Denver Broncos visit AT&T Stadium for the preseason finale, and the Cowboys’ fans and organization will get a chance to say thank you. "Being able to come back and have the opportunity to absorb some of the things I have done and seen down there," Ware said, "it’s going to be great.

Continue reading...

Frozen700

Reaction score
I miss him already. We could really use him.

Yes, him and his age, as well as his nice guy "Let's play nice" attitude.

Trust me, Dez wouldn't have to rough up Wilcox that day. Ware would of gotten there first, and would have told him to play nice.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But whatever happens with the Broncos, he will forever remain a Cowboy. He has a deal in place with Jerry Jones to retire as a member of the Cowboys and almost assuredly will one day will join the club’s hallowed Ring of Honor.

Yessssssss!!!

silver

Reaction score
Hopefully he stays healthy this year and fullfills his goal to win a ring. Stand up guy Demarcus Ware.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love how he's handled himself through this whole departure. So glad he didn't do anything to make me appreciate him less, especially since I have two Ware jerseys.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Yes, him and his age, as well as his nice guy "Let's play nice" attitude.

Trust me, Dez wouldn't have to rough up Wilcox that day. Ware would of gotten there first, and would have told him to play nice.

Let see who has the better season Ware or Mincey, LOL.