rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
Yep,

When We Win Field By Huge Ratings

When We Lose Field By Huge Ratings
"Nothing Else Matters" To Jerry's World

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
who's that scared guy looking over his shoulder like he's afraid somebody was going to beat him down like what happened in Panama?

even after the game, he's still scared, I'd pay the choker.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
poor dak, I heard even his new GF is bailing on him lol
when she heard he didnt get a new contract yet, she started packing !

DandyDon52

Reaction score
who's that scared guy looking over his shoulder like he's afraid somebody was going to beat him down like what happened in Panama?

even after the game, he's still scared, I'd pay the choker.
The GB game was a bit like his college fight where he wound up on the ground ko'd
Was that the panama thing?

DandyDon52

Reaction score

If those are record ratings for those shows, those guys should all be fired, and espn get some new people/shows.
Those ratings are pathetic !

Hire jane slater and some other women as the talkers, be better than looking at or listening to stephen A and some of those other guys.
All women and on fridays they are top less lol

dmaschuck

Reaction score
Just more ammunition for what I keep telling you people they don't neeeeeeeeed to script the cowboys to win anything
they are the most profitable and relevant pro sports franchise in america regardless

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
For some it’s like watching a car accident
Might be better lol. When you see an accident you slow down and keep it moving. This car wreck people slow down, stop their car, blow their horn.pull their pants down and moon us and sit there and wait for someone to save us but no one ever comes lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Just more ammunition for what I keep telling you people they don't neeeeeeeeed to script the cowboys to win anything
they are the most profitable and relevant pro sports franchise in america regardless
Yeah just get us to the playoffs that’s enough for the writers lol.

1942willys

Reaction score
Welcome to the modern world. Despite its a tiny fraction of the available audience its big for them.

I am old enough to remember things before BSPN and internet and so on
When there was only the three networks

back then shows would get as much as half the available audience. Now the only one that does that is the Super Bowl. The Olympics now draw only a fraction of what they did; they used to rival it. World Series games NBA final games even HOCKEY finals trounced most network shows today.

I remember reading about a show being canceled and 20 million people watched it. But for then that was not enough.

This is why the NFL gets incredible money from the networks; we truly are the only big game in town anymore; even if its small time compared to the past