ESPN drooling on the giants.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i know they had a nice game today. And they are a good team.

But ESPN made me slightly ill with the brown nosing...

Catch-22

Reaction score
They deserve it at this point, time will tell if they can maintain their the level of play

Roughneck

Reaction score
They're playing as well as any team in the NFC right now, have a Manning leading their team, and come from the largest media capital in the World. Not really surprising.

DeathToTheSkinS

Reaction score
i dnt get y everyone is all for the giants. Manning isnt that accurate, check the stats...all u have to do is pressure the guy n its ints. Dnt get me wrong, he'll be good maybe great but not yet, im not totally impressed. Now tiki is the guy to key on. He won that game along with the D.

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
All fans feel this way about other teams. Me? I feel like it's always "Eagles, Eagles Eagles."

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Uh-Oh said:
All fans feel this way about other teams. Me? I feel like it's always "Eagles, Eagles Eagles."

Remember when it was Cowboys,Cowboys, Cowboys?
It is returning. :)

jimmy40

Reaction score
Cowboy Lover said:
i know they had a nice game today. And they are a good team.

But ESPN made me slightly ill with the brown nosing...
It's Wellington Mara's day, let him have it. He deserves it.

NorTex

Reaction score
Well, remember the Skins had a big day last week, and look what happened to them today.

Novacek84

Reaction score
I wasn't sure what to think about the Giants coming into the season but they are pretty good. Coughlin is a solid coach so I would expect them to keep playing well. I think we will battle them and not the Eagles if we can stay in the division race. We also play basically the same schedule as them so I would expect their record to be similar to ours if we both keep it up. I used to hate the Giants a lot but not so much anymore. Except for Strahan and his rigged sack record. He's a real phony.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I watched this game. THe Giants didn't play that great. The Commanders just played that bad. They were horrible!!!

Eskimo

Reaction score
Well they are in sole possession of first place and almost beat us on the road. It'll be interesting to see how the NFC East plays out. At the beginning of the year almost everyone conceded the division to the Eagles but they look like the 3rd best team in the division right now.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Catch-22 said:
They deserve it at this point, time will tell if they can maintain their the level of play

So you are saying this means that every ESPN break Berman has to say..."Giants giants giants, Barber barber barber?

No other team played well today?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Anyone else notice Mara's granddaughter singing the national anthem?

Hot and has money! Tough combination to beat! :thumbup:

Michael88Irvin

Reaction score
The Commander Giant game was a joke.... Brunell's worst game in years, couldn't hit the side of a barn, and when he did get it to his receivers, they dropped it... a bunch of turnovers, tons of missed tackles, classic case of a team ' not showing up ' (as the announcers said many times)...:shootfoot

the Giants really did not play impressively at all... Tiki had a few big runs (missed tackles by the vaunted Commander D)... most of their scoring was done with VERY short fields.

Eli was 12 of 31 with an INT and a TD to Shockey (Shockey ran through a bunch of people to get in) very journeyman-like performance by Eli... the score may be shocking, but watch the game and there is little to be impressed by.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
he's starting to get those play action fakes that Peyton does so well down too... Hopefully we can GA^TA when the time comes.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Catch-22 said:
With all the media coverage they have had the last few days, a big W today is really the feel good story of the weekend.