News: ESPN: Hilton ignites Dallas' rally with 3rd-and-30 grab

Praxit

Reaction score
..yep, yep, once TY gets dialed in. Dallas will avg 30+ a game

exciter

Reaction score
Nonsense! This play was a figment of everyone’s imagination. Anyone who’s payed any type of attention on this board, should know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Dak can’t throw more than 10 yards. Nice catch, especially with the corner waist hugging him!!!

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
If Dallas can discover consistency in protection, this team could be a surprise come play-off time.

starfan1

Reaction score
And to think I heard it right here from all the geniuses that Dak can’t throw it ten yards lol

reddyuta

Reaction score
that was great in so many ways.they had safety help but even he was late and this is not always the case with CD on the other side.he actually slowed down a bit to get to the ball,if he is getting so much separation then this go route will be feared by teams and they cant cover all our options.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
told y’all all week if you just go stand there and try to get in my face then you’re crazy, I’m gonna run past you and that’s exactly what happened,” Hilton said. “I can still play. If you don’t think I can play, then that’s on you. I can still get open. I don’t have to be fast. I can be slow. I can still get open. But I’m still fast. Double [CeeDee Lamb] and leave me, whatever you choose, you’re in trouble.”