ESPN Insider: ??

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
What is the deal with ESPN? It seems like lately all of their 'good' stories are for insiders, this is a terrible trend imo. Especially since a lot of it is rehashed on ESPNews and ESPNhd. What do you all think about this new trend in internet sports news?

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
I am glad that I am not alone. They really need to reconsider their stance regarding ESPN Insider.

jay cee

Reaction score
I hate it. If I wasn't so cheap, I would sign up for it just so I could post the articles all over the internet so others could read them for free.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
How much does it cost? I am a little pissed that they have started putting a lot of their stuff on Insider. They used to have jackcrap available for Insider and it wasn't worth it, no matter how cheap, but now they are throwing a lot of their good stuff like trade rumors, scouting reports, and other useful info into pay only. A lot of newspapers and magazines have gone that way too. Oh well, the internet was nice while it was free. :(

bobtheflob

Reaction score
I gave in and subscribed to it a couple of years ago. It's like 5 or 6 bucks a month. I think there was some article I really really wanted to read so I got it and got used to it enough that I haven't gotten rid of it yet.