ESPN - Need vs BPA

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jordan Reid takes the need and Matt Miller takes the BPA for each pick. Here's the Cowboys.

-

24. Dallas Cowboys
Reid's pick that fills a big need: Jordan Morgan, OT, Arizona

After a quiet free agency, there are a bunch of holes on this roster. But offensive line has to be addressed early after Dallas lost Tyron Smith to the Jets. Morgan has guard/tackle versatility and could play alongside Tyler Smith at either spot.

Miller's pick that gets best value: Xavier Worthy, WR, Texas

Worthy would be great value for the Cowboys, who are perpetually looking for their WR2 behind CeeDee Lamb. He's No. 25 on my board and the No. 6 receiver in the class. The Cowboys would be getting the fastest player to run the 40-yard dash at the combine since at least 2003 (4.21 seconds).

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
blasphemy-gif-3_570160_1.gif

Worthy would be better than Bob Hayes.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Wow getting the fastest player ever is such great value. :banghead:

Mcsports

Reaction score
Great.
It could be the second coming of Rod Barksdale (a very Jerry move before his time).

cnuball21

Reaction score
Jordan Reid takes the need and Matt Miller takes the BPA for each pick. Here's the Cowboys.

-

24. Dallas Cowboys
Reid's pick that fills a big need: Jordan Morgan, OT, Arizona

After a quiet free agency, there are a bunch of holes on this roster. But offensive line has to be addressed early after Dallas lost Tyron Smith to the Jets. Morgan has guard/tackle versatility and could play alongside Tyler Smith at either spot.

Miller's pick that gets best value: Xavier Worthy, WR, Texas

Worthy would be great value for the Cowboys, who are perpetually looking for their WR2 behind CeeDee Lamb. He's No. 25 on my board and the No. 6 receiver in the class. The Cowboys would be getting the fastest player to run the 40-yard dash at the combine since at least 2003 (4.21 seconds).
Worthy as BPA is hilarious…

morasp

Reaction score
I think their definition of value is different than mine.

Aven8

Reaction score
We have Turpin and barely use him on offense. Worthy would be no different