Video: ESPN: NFC East confidence meter

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I think it was fair without hitting all the honest points.

Personally i feel Jones and Company told the NFCE we are not going to run away we will play down to our opponents and we wont play to our best.

I think the Skins are just playing the season out.

I think the Eagles are hiding a lot behind close doors.

I think the Giants make the best strides as they normally do.

Can Dallas do it, sure, but they need to go around and ask the other teams to do their part.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
After what I saw Monday......Dallas is winning this division.

Probably take 9 wins to do it. Maybe 8.

Yep. Division is pretty awful. Philly has a lot of talent but not the right guys in charge.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
After what I saw Monday......Dallas is winning this division.

Probably take 9 wins to do it. Maybe 8.

Certainly haven't seen anything from the Cowboys the past 3 weeks to feel real confident about that. They're currently riding the longest losing streak in the division and they just benched their backup QB for one who's only been with the team for 5 weeks. I agree it may only take 8-9 wins to win the East but that means the Cowboys would have to win 6-7 of their last 11 games. With Romo out at least 4 more games that's not going to be easy.

The next 2 games are very critical because if the Cowboys drop those games and go into a 5 game tailspin they're going to be in a real deep hole. Even when Romo returns he's going to have to work off some rust and if there's still issues with the running game coming up with 8 to 9 wins is going to be a real hurdle.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I think it was fair without hitting all the honest points.

Personally i feel Jones and Company told the NFCE we are not going to run away we will play down to our opponents and we wont play to our best.

I think the Skins are just playing the season out.

I think the Eagles are hiding a lot behind close doors.

I think the Giants make the best strides as they normally do.

Can Dallas do it, sure, but they need to go around and ask the other teams to do their part.

I don't think the bolded is a perception the rest of the East would get. Nor does it match the effort I've seen esp on defense.

I believe what we've seen is a directly proportional to the ability of the QB. As I've said before, I have think the coaches asked Weeden to be as safe with the ball as possible. But it's obvious he is unable to read the field or make his reads and have the confidence to throw the ball downfield esp into small windows.