espn-nfl live yeah another espn thread...

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
trey wingo, shaun king and floyd reese just literally laughed about how the cowboys havent won a playoff game since '96

they were saying the team is in turmoil. since last year they said how we dont have a 2nd WR and after the boys trade for RW they say we already had good Wr's. what the heck is up with these clowns? i have never seen such hatred toward a franchise from a network channel.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Dude....dude,

do you see your reaction to what they just did? This is exactly why they say the things they say. You are talking about ESPN...free advertising (not like they need it). You are bringing hype to their network.

They know that Dallas is a team like the Yankees, Notre Dame, the Lakers, etc. You either LOVE or HATE them.

Those that love the team will watch ESPN and yell at their TVs, those that hate, will watch and agree.

Solution...don't take it serious, or don't watch it.

dstew60105

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
cowboys#1;2341386 said:
trey wingo, shaun king and floyd reese just literally laughed about how the cowboys havent won a playoff game since '96

they were saying the team is in turmoil. since last year they said how we dont have a 2nd WR and after the boys trade for RW they say we already had good Wr's. what the heck is up with these clowns? i have never seen such hatred toward a franchise from a network channel.

Didn't Floyd Reese draft Pacman? We should be laughing at him.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
Billy Bullocks;2341417 said:
Dude....dude,

do you see your reaction to what they just did? This is exactly why they say the things they say. You are talking about ESPN...free advertising (not like they need it). You are bringing hype to their network.

They know that Dallas is a team like the Yankees, Notre Dame, the Lakers, etc. You either LOVE or HATE them.

Those that love the team will watch ESPN and yell at their TVs, those that hate, will watch and agree.

Solution...don't take it serious, or don't watch it.

Spot on. I have not watched ESPN -- except for MNF -- since Parcells left the Cowboys.