ESPN Pic: Jay Novacek playing volleyball

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
24228d84-4f4f-4d36-82e3-d958b28c7f44.jpg

In this photo provided by Taylor PR Jay Novacek, former tight-end for the Dallas Cowboys, front, and his partner Curtis Pitts, of Grand Prairie, back, play a qualifying game during the Cuervo Gold Crown Dallas Open pro beach volleyball tournament Thursday April 19, 2007 in Arlington. The team did not qualify. This weekend marks the second leg of the Triple Crown of pro beach volleyball, the Cuervo Gold Crown Dallas Open. This tournament offers more first place prize money than any other tournament

22982b65-bdf7-44f7-a298-2f9a6b8e0f43.jpg

In this photo provided by Taylor PR Jay Novacek, former tight-end for the Dallas Cowboys, front, and his partner Curtis Pitts, of Grand Prairie, right, warm-up prior to their qualifying game during the Cuervo Gold Crown Dallas Open pro beach volleyball tournament Thursday April 19, 2007 in Arlington. The team did not qualify. [AP Images Photo\Taylor PR\AMY CONN-GUTIERREZ]

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
WoodysGirl,

We need a forum called "The Star Enquirer" for this type of (what I refer to as) Media garbage! :)

Just my opinion. :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nyc;1486542 said:
WoodysGirl,

We need a forum called "The Star Enquirer" for this type of (what I refer to as) Media garbage! :)

Just my opinion. :D
I could always drag up the old Romo/Carrie thread... ;)

I think it's import to balance out the "real" football talk with fluff. :D