Arch Defender
Reaction score
overheard earlier today:

"The Patriots get their first real test of the season Sunday at Indy"

David

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
They could diss our team all they want, I just want our team to get another opportunity to get a revenge in SB.

AtomicDog

Reaction score
I'm more worried about the Eagles than the Pats right now. I don't like us playing in philly.

killdaskins

Reaction score
I'm with you there, we need to forget about the Pats and what they're doing and focus on what we have to do esp. with the games we have coming up.

And as far as that game with the Pats I think we had the game won but a few bad calls by the refs and stupid penalties killed our momentum.

sago1

Reaction score
We lost to the Pats because our offense didn't get started early enough. Once they did get started, we were in the game until the offense started getting penalties, etc. Our defense got to Brady early but that didn't even slow us down. If Terry Glenn had been able to play along with Anthony Henry, that would have helped but we still wouldn't have won. We gotta realize the Pats are a great team and we aren't at that level yet. While we need more of our current players to step it, Jerry needs to add several pieces to the pie before it wins awards.

Where I'd start:
1. Flozel does protect Romo's left side but he also gets too many penalties that stop too many drives.
2. Also believe an upgrade at LG is a necessity.
3. Colombo has played pretty good but sure made a lot of mistakes against the Vikes.
4. Our secondary needs to be seriously upgraded.
5. Our pass rush also needs improvement but I think it could be coming into its own soon.

sago1

Reaction score
Also left out that we need to add a very good, speedy WR with good hands. Hopefully a healthy Glenn comes back soon, but his and TO's ages make it necessary for Jerry to ensure Romo has quality WRs to throw to.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/ItsNotFair.jpg