ESPN Retaliation?

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Question for all to chew on...wonder if this was brought up already.

Two days ago, on the 10th, Terrell Owens was jolly, looking forward to the big game against the Giants, acnowledged that we had a rough game out there and that we needed to minimize mistakes, etc. etc.....and called out Keyshawn Johnson of ESPN's Countdown...

...a day later, Ed Werder is reporting about division and whatever else in the locker room??

Coincidence?

jmause3

Reaction score
i certainly think him calling out Sheshawn and Emmitt and constantly not giving Werder the time of day has somwething to do with it

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope Werder gets exposed for the fiction reporter he is. Jerry Jones needs to lock him out of Valley Ranch.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
casmith07;2485768 said:
Question for all to chew on...wonder if this was brought up already.

Two days ago, on the 10th, Terrell Owens was jolly, looking forward to the big game against the Giants, acnowledged that we had a rough game out there and that we needed to minimize mistakes, etc. etc.....and called out Keyshawn Johnson of ESPN's Countdown...

...a day later, Ed Werder is reporting about division and whatever else in the locker room??

Coincidence?

Mere coincidence.

I doubt we would have heard any of this had the Cowboys beat Pittsburgh. It would have waited until we lost another game.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I guess they could refuse someone access but it'd have to be a very good reason IMO. But I'm just guessing.

mmohican29

Reaction score
ESPN's mission is to destroy the Cowboys season each year, and thus far they have done a good job of it.

The Panch

Reaction score
mmohican29;2485901 said:
ESPN's mission is to destroy the Cowboys season each year, and thus far they have done a good job of it.
Dont blame ESPN, they're just the biggest thorn because of the exposure. The local Dallas media has been trying to gut the Boys, even when they were winning championships.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jobberone;2485801 said:
I guess they could refuse someone access but it'd have to be a very good reason IMO. But I'm just guessing.
I don't think the 'boys really have to give a reason to revoke press credentials.

I do think that ESPN would be better served by having another reporter not named Werder working the Cowboys beat. That said, I don't think the 'boys are going to pull his credentials.