ESPN Scout Matt Williamson 12/21 NFC East Chat Wrap... 5 'boys blurbs

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
apickmans;1848495 said:
my point being is that your players and coaches have gotten used to not playing with Glenn and Ferguson, while GB played you guys w/o 2 of their better defensive players with only a few days to practice.
They had a full week.

burmafrd

Reaction score
They have KGB and Woodson back and we have a healthy Newman and Henry.
And GLENN. Edge to US.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
kgb is just a pass rusher. the only time he plays on running downs is when the pack think's the opposing team is going to pass.

apickmans

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1848536 said:
Just admit you didn't remember that both of us played the Thursday before.

Nope, I knew. I can thank Fantasy football for that.

apickmans

Reaction score
Rampage;1848537 said:
kgb is just a pass rusher. the only time he plays on running downs is when the pack think's the opposing team is going to pass.

Which is usually on 3rd down, which is a pretty important down in football, dont ya think?

zack

Reaction score
Rampage;1848413 said:
exactly! we've been missing 2 starters all year and haven't played the injury card. they lost one starting cb and a 3rd down pass rusher for a week and they played the injury card.

Who cares about GB. They are going to Super Bowl, sarcastic...Seriously, they beat St. Louis and Oakland after to losing to the Cowboys. They are on a roll! Charles Woodson is not all that, please. He doesn't make that much of a difference. He thinks he is a shut down corner and he isn't. He has lived off hype his whole career.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
apickmans;1848541 said:
Which is usually on 3rd down, which is a pretty important down in football, dont ya think?
yes it is important. but than again you're making a big deal about a guy who plays like 20 snaps a game. he also woulda went up against flozell who is playing great this year in pass protection.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
03EBZ06;1848372 said:
And Dallas had all their starters healthy, right?

I suppose Dallas Defense had nothing to do with Favre's bad plays.

Favre had a horrible day because of Dallas' defense, idiot.

Many fans on this board would argue against you on this point.

Apparently, Dallas was merely lucky.;)

apickmans

Reaction score
Rampage;1848545 said:
yes it is important. but than again you're making a big deal about a guy who plays like 20 snaps a game. he also woulda went up against flozell who is playing great this year in pass protection.

Big Deal? Im not making a "KGB is awesome" campaign or anything. Was just stating he is one of their better defensive players, thats all. Yeah Flozell is playing great this year, but all it takes is one play to make a difference in some games.