Video: ESPN Sunday Conversation with Jason Garrett

Zordon

Reaction score
Remember when ESPN had Roy Firestone conducting interviews? It's amazing how low they have fallen...this is a sad sad interview. Jason on the other hand is very impressive. Don't mind him being the Cowboys head coach for the next 10-15 years.

Last edited:

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
Wow, that interview went down hill in a hurry. Was looking alright then, BOOM, fail.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"How would Brody do, coaching the Dallas Cowboys?" Somebody shoot me.

Thanks, Zordon, for posting this, though. Always good to hear from JG, even if the questions are ********.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Remember when ESPN had Roy Firestone conducting interviews? It's amazing how low they have fallen...this is a sad sad interview. Jason on the other hand is very impressive. Don't mind him being the Cowboys head coach for the next 10-15 years.

Jason has always been impressive except for being impressive with the only thing that matters and that is the results.

I would like Jason to be here for the next 10-15 years. I'm a fan of his but I think he is/was a poor coordinator and a poor game manager.

If he can't get results, like him or not, he needs to go.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What the beat writers were saying..

Nick Eatman ‏@nickeatman 11 Aug
So you've got the cowboys coach for Sunday conversation and you ask that ? Like three times ? Ok

Bob Sturm ‏@SportsSturm 11 Aug
Not sure Garrett has ever seen Homeland. Sounded like he was feeling around in the dark there.
Well, if he is a fan, hopefully he also admits season 2 was horrendous. #HomeLand

mike fisher ‏@fishsports 12 Aug
'You're redheaded so you look like some redheaded actor from a TV show. Your response, Coach Garrett?'
Today at #cowboys presser I might ask Jason Garrett abt all the other entertainers he 'looks just like.' Nominations, please

dstovall5

Reaction score
"How would Brody do, coaching the Dallas Cowboys?" ... What the heck kind of a question is that, though I'm not surprised to say the least.