ESPN Video: Cowboys' Austin on his big day...audio added

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I hope his game yesterday means the Matt Jones talk will die, but it probably won't.

rkell87

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;3012471 said:
Cowboys receiver Mile Austin discusses his 250 yards receiving and two touchdown receptions on Sunday.

Link: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4554659

at least he knows some of his routes werent good, hopefully now that he will most likely be a starter he will really work on that and keep getting better

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Austin checks in with the Beast
October 13, 2009 9:55 AM

Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley

Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin celebrated his 10-catch, 250-yard performance against the Chiefs by attending the U2 concert at Cowboys Stadium on Monday night. But before Austin headed off to meet with Bono, he was kind enough to join us on ESPN 103.3 FM in Dallas-Fort Worth.

Here's the audio from Monday's discussion. Austin said it was his first 250-yard day, although he had some pretty big games at Garfield (N.J.) High School and Monmouth (the "n" is silent) University.

Audio link - http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/player?id=4554693

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
"To be honest, some of the routes I ran out there today weren't the greatest, but luckily I was able to make some plays after the catch"

Great to hear. Taking a page from Parcells, let's not put him in Canton just yet. He made plays, yes. But I think a big reason was the inability to tackle by the Kansas City Chiefs. (I sound like Roy Williams, huh?)

It's good to see him looking at film and looking for ways to get better out of this. Stay hungry.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Nice interview, .. good kid.

Keep it up Miles, we can sure use you.