News: ESPN: What to do with Dak Prescott: Three options the Cowboys must consider

Zman5

Reaction score
We spent 4th pick overall to get Zeke to help Romo. Take Jimmy and Parcell's advice and get Dak a better run game. They think you can win with him in the playoffs with this defense and a better run game. I agree with them.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah, let's be scared to replace a guy who can't win crap with a guy who might not win crap. that's scary, we might not win crap again either way, but i want my dak who jimmy said ain't winning crap here.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
When you look at the value of a QB versus the value of other positions you should be drafting one almost every year.

DandyTom64

Reaction score
I’d say it’s Purdy obvious what the Cowboys will do. We will resign or restructure an extension to relieve Cap impact.

Prescott will be here for probably another 4 or 5 years barring a career ending injury.
Guess we could send him out joy riding with Williams.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Most importantly, FIRE KELLEN. Run the ball. Take it out of Dak's hand.

The isn't rocket science stuff. It's simple Football 101.
The problem is you can't run the ball simply because you want to. I don't care if you have the best OL and RB in the league. Defenses can skew toward run defense. At some point you have to be able to throw the ball. Simplistic, one dimensional football will never win a championship. This is not the 60's. They call it a passing league now, and for good reason. No balance = no championship.

mrmojo

Reaction score
The problem is you can't run the ball simply because you want to. I don't care if you have the best OL and RB in the league. Defenses can skew toward run defense. At some point you have to be able to throw the ball. Simplistic, one dimensional football will never win a championship. This is not the 60's. They call it a passing league now, and for good reason. No balance = no championship.
Yup, just look at Tennesse.

Sydla

Reaction score
FnfpLraaAAEhpQy
This can be easily solved.

Play better.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Guess we could send him out joy riding with Williams.
Could be worse with our dysfunctional ownership. . We could draft a bust in 1st round.

But in the meantime with Prescott we can at least win 10-12 games and try our luck in playoffs.