News: ESPN: What to know for NFL Week 1: Score picks, bold predictions, and key stats

jwitten82

Reaction score
The Dallas Playbois vs the Tampa Bay Playaneers. Should be a good one. I think we come away with the win

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Do the Cowboys ever lose games where they are 100 % supposed to lose? The more hate the more I like the Cowboys chances.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Most interesting ESPN stat: That we played the most man defense last year in the NFL. I must’ve missed that. I don’t remember reading that. Surprised that Diggs supporters don’t bring that up more often when people try to knock him down. He’s not getting burned because he tries to go for the big play too much, he’s getting burned because he has no one else around him to help. That ups my respect for him even more.

If this defense can increase the pressure this year, especially up the middle, going to be fun to watch. I just hope the offense can manage to stay out on the field for more than three downs.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brady won't go 7-0 against us:flagwave:
d-a-k-2nd-player-in-nfl-history-with-3000-10677343.png

Jipper

Reaction score
This feels like a coming out party for our defense honesty….I could see this end up a 17-13 type of win