Espn

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
i didnt hear a thing about the Boys or TO's monster day from the Countdown guys.........earlier they had Werder on primetime and he says that TO really hasnt talked to anyone today.....im wondering if he just blew it off cause TO wont talk to him............they shouldnt be upset..they were right ...they said it all year that TO will blow up soon...........they just didnt think it was gonna be on the field for 213 and a TD.........................:lmao2:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
My most hated talked heads;

1. Skip Bayless
2. Cris Carter
3. Keyshawn Johnson
4. Tony Kornheiser
5. Tom Jackson

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I flipped it on about 7 o'clock or so. They had a whole segment about Tony and TO that day.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
What I think will happen, when TO decides to retire, ESPN will get rid of Johnson and probably Carter to get TO. So all the hate Johnson has towards TO will double once he retires.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
i was cooking at the time i guess i just missed it......what BS did they have to say?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
dadymat;2441538 said:
i was cooking at the time i guess i just missed it......what BS did they have to say?
Just praised us and said we're on a roll. When you're winning big, there's no much they can say.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
panchucko;2441537 said:
What I think will happen, when TO decides to retire, ESPN will get rid of Johnson and probably Carter to get TO. So all the hate Johnson has towards TO will double once he retires.

he will probably go to NFL network......or i hope.......

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
ajk23az;2441532 said:

1. Skip Bayless
2. Cris Carter
3. Keyshawn Johnson
4. Tony Kornheiser
5. Tom Jackson

mine are

1) Uncle Tom Jackson

2) Skippy

3) Merel Hodge

4) Sheshaun

5) Berman

mmohican29

Reaction score
ajk23az;2441532 said:

1. Skip Bayless

1A) Chris Berman

2. Cris Carter
3. Keyshawn Johnson
4. Tony Kornheiser
5. Tom Jackson

5A) Joe Buck

6) Ed Werder

Personally I'd like to see Chris Berman's fat face as a final boss in Gears of War 2. I'd light it up like a Christmas Tree. Actually, the entire ESPN Gameday crew can simply circle jerk themselves into a volcano for all I care.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
panchucko;2441537 said:

bwahahahahaha :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: **** if that happens

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
panchucko;2441537 said:

I think TO has a plan for post playing days. I dont think it has anything to do with analysis/commentary.

I see business ventures(maybe Marketing Biz or something).... there is a method to his madness....

I am just guessing... but who knows....

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I didn't watch any of countdown so I can't say what they did or didn't say. But like someone mentioned when you're winning, and you play well, there isn't much they can say if all they're looking to do is burn you down.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2441699 said:
I didn't watch any of countdown so I can't say what they did or didn't say. But like someone mentioned when you're winning, and you play well, there isn't much they can say if all they're looking to do is burn you down.

And instantly your post reminds me of the group "Talking Heads" and their hit "burn down the house"

:laugh2:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
YoMick;2441656 said:
I think TO has a plan for post playing days.
Of that I have no doubt.

He won't just retire never to be heard from again either.