ESPNDallas: Chalk Talk with Coach Joe (Avezzano) 'Boys vs Broncos

fannypack

Sweet Squirrel
Reaction score
How in the world does he say he doesn't think they're very good and then to go on and break down each of their players and say they're very good?

WHAT?

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
fannypack;2983858 said:
How in the world does he say he doesn't think they're very good and then to go on and break down each of their players and say they're very good?

WHAT?

The one that got me was when he was breaking down our W's & L and said it doesn't matter how they were won. There aren't columns for pretty wins or ugly wins just wins or losses. Then goes on to say Denver isn't a good 3-0 team because they beat Cincy on a fluke.

Oh, Joe! Once a Cowboy always a Cowboy, huh? :D

I still love to listen to him, though....

JoeyBones31

Reaction score
Boy I could have used Joe's skills on the chalk board when I coached, that was outstanding work.

I love Joe Avezzano, But he makes it sound so simple LMAO..

I do agree with his theory though, Cinny was a fluke win, Cleveland probably the worst team in football, and Oakland who is the second worst team in football hardly presented them with a challege up till now, their next (5) games are brutal, Dallas, N E, SD, Balt, and finally Pitt..

Wow just wow, I guess that schedule will seperate the men from the boys...:lmao:

JBond

Reaction score
JoeyBones31;2983867 said:
I do agree with his theory though, Cinny was a fluke win, Cleveland probably the worst team in football, and Oakland who is the second worst team in football hardly presented them with a challege up till now,

You obviously have not seen the Chiefs play. I have watched that joke of a team for years and by far and away this years version is the worst I have ever watched. The are brutally bad.

DallasKnight

Reaction score
JBond;2983871 said:
You obviously have not seen the Chiefs play. I have watched that joke of a team for years and by far and away this years version is the worst I have ever watched. The are brutally bad.

I dunno, did you see Detroit whip the Fore-skinz? :lmao2: :lmao: :laugh2: :laugh1:

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
Haha! This is awesome! I love Coach Joe!

This makes it worth clicking a link to ESPN Dallas.

fannypack

Sweet Squirrel
Reaction score
Wasn't it 2 interceptions? He said one..

Looks like a meatball is missing from his recipe.

fannypack

Sweet Squirrel
Reaction score
Mmmmm Mmmmm That Recipe sure was good!
rs-recipepicks-10spaghetti-meatballs608.jpg