Euro Tournament 2024

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Well, well, well. What a surprising result from Slovakia. Slovakia 1 Belgium 0 full time. Well done to them. Pretty decent tourny so far. England was playing down to competition again yesterday. Nothing new there sadly. Luckily, we won, but we should have crushed Serbia.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Belgium and Croatia are old and done.

Belgium will probably rebuild faster than Croatia.

France Austria starts in 45 minutes.

:popcorn:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Belgium and Croatia are old and done.

Belgium will probably rebuild faster than Croatia.

France Austria starts in 45 minutes.

:popcorn:

I think Belgium has enough talent to rebuild, but I don't think they'll make the next World Cup. As for Croatia, I think they'll be mia for a while after this tourny.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Spain seem likely to win this one. Feel like they fare better versus Euro clubs than they will at the WC. Love this version of their squad TBH. Very 2008 feel.

Belgium has missed the big trophies with their Golden generation. Scares me as an American to be honest as we are clawing to avoid the same fate over the next 4-6 years.

England need a new manager. Not playing Cole Palmer is insane. Put a Non-Englishman in charge of the crew IMO. I'd lean to someone like the genius one. He'd have them hating him but dominating teams and the next manager would know who to play. I might legit hate Southgate and I am American, lol.

France is well France. They can win anything at any time. Likely the most athletic team in Europe. Team I'd least like the US to face in the WC.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Croatia vs Italy soon, about a hour and 15 minutes from now.

If Croatia wins and advances they'll be knocked out next game, so I'm not sure i should even cheer for them today, Italy will probably do better going forward.