Even if Barber plays in the Giants game, get Choice in as well.

Batman

Reaction score
I saw that post game interview, very impressive to say the least. Coming off of 166 combined yards, and from the interview, you could see the hurt and anger in his eyes and expressions and the clear feel of someone who has redemption and team pride in mind. We gotta find a way to get him 20 or more carries, and a few passes planned for him. Gotta go with a hot hand, and I think Choice is someone we need to have some serious play time. If we can have both him and Barber be the big part of our offensive game plan, I like our chances.

Reaction score
Batman;2475751 said:
I saw that post game interview, very impressive to say the least. Coming off of 166 combined yards, and from the interview, you could see the hurt and anger in his eyes and expressions and the clear feel of someone who has redemption and team pride in mind. We gotta find a way to get him 20 or more carries, and a few passes planned for him. Gotta go with a hot hand, and I think Choice is someone we need to have some serious play time. If we can have both him and Barber be the big part of our offensive game plan, I like our chances.

I agree! The more the better! I like to see Choice and Barber on the field together!

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
True, now good ole wade cant back away from not playing Choice and saying, I dont trust him. Thats one thing that I dont like about good ole wade, he doesnt like to play rookies or first year players unless he has too. Even good ole wade said so that he doesnt like to play rookies or first year players.

So, not wade has to play Choice and he knows it.

Batman

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2475764 said:
I agree! The more the better! I like to see Choice and Barber on the field together!

What makes Choice a nice addition is he also has good hands as receiver when he is called on. He looks like he has pretty good field vision as well. If Choice continues where he left off with the Steeler game, and Barber is back, I am liking the idea of a lot of running with long time consuming drives and wearing down the Giants defense. With Choice, we have some fresh legs coming in late in the season that could play big if we are to make the playoff and go anywhere. I am hoping to see several 2 back sets with Barber and Choice planned.

Reaction score
Batman;2475807 said:
What makes Choice a nice addition is he also has good hands as receiver when he is called on. He looks like he has pretty good field vision as well. If Choice continues where he left off with the Steeler game, and Barber is back, I am liking the idea of a lot of running with long time consuming drives and wearing down the Giants defense. With Choice, we have some fresh legs coming in late in the season that could play big if we are to make the playoff and go anywhere. I am hoping to see several 2 back sets with Barber and Choice planned.

Batman, when people were doubting Choice I posted video on him playing college ball, granted, it was college but I knew he could play well. There was a reason why Dallas drafted him when he fell to the forth round because he reminded the Cowboys organization of Barber.

The Cowboys said that they think Choice could be a Barber type of a back if anything had ever happened to Barber and they were right!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Barber's injury could turn out to be a blessing in disguise because it forced Garrett to give Tashard a chance to show what he can do. Now there is no excuse to overwork Barber. Mix in some runs with Choice and keep Barber fresh for the fourth quarter. And next season Felix will be back. I love it.

Batman

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2475825 said:
Batman, when people were doubting Choice I posted video on him playing college ball, granted, it was college but I knew he could play well. There was a reason why Dallas drafted him when he fell to the forth round because he reminded the Cowboys organization of Barber.

The Cowboys said that they think Choice could be a Barber type of a back if anything had ever happened to Barber and they were right!

What I like about both Choice and Barber is that while they don't have that great speed at back, these two are both physically powerful, hard workers and play with fire and emotion. They are gamers, players and just give it their all. I really like our RB position, now we just have to find a way to keep, Jones, Choice and Barber in Dallas for awhile.

Oh, and I love that one block Choice laid on Harrison, that was just smart playing and not trying to overdo it. Smart player.

Reaction score
Batman;2475859 said:
What I like about both Choice and Barber is that while they don't have that great speed at back, these two are both physically powerful, hard workers and play with fire and emotion. They are gamers, players and just give it their all. I really like our RB position, now we just have to find a way to keep, Jones, Choice and Barber in Dallas for awhile.

Oh, and I love that one block Choice laid on Harrison, that was just smart playing and not trying to overdo it. Smart player.

Batman, you add them two together, Barber and Choice along with a huge O-line, that should wear down defenses as the game progresses in the 4th quarter!

Batman

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2475864 said:
Batman, you add them two together, Barber and Choice along with a huge O-line, that should wear down defenses as the game progresses in the 4th quarter!

That is what I am thinking. I just hope the Cowboys stick with the run in the remaining games. I would really like to see some good ol smash mouth beat up the defense running style football. If it works against the Giants, then we have our game plan for the rest of the season and the post season.

I would also like to see us come up with a few gadget/trick plays, like a flea flicker, or a HB pass, or a fake punt or FG. While it would let other teams we play know these are part of the game plan, at least if we try them over these next few games, we will know if they work or not.

Reaction score
Batman;2475893 said:
That is what I am thinking. I just hope the Cowboys stick with the run in the remaining games. I would really like to see some good ol smash mouth beat up the defense running style football. If it works against the Giants, then we have our game plan for the rest of the season and the post season.

I would also like to see us come up with a few gadget/trick plays, like a flea flicker, or a HB pass, or a fake punt or FG. While it would let other teams we play know these are part of the game plan, at least if we try them over these next few games, we will know if they work or not.

I hope the Eagles gave us the blueprint to beat them with Westbrook running right at that big month Antonio"I'll hide the Gun" Pierce. Pierce couldn't stop B.West all game.