Even Stephen A. Smith knows the deal.......

lspain1

Reaction score
Interesting article, and with enough truth to sting a bit. The Eagles do look a bit spiteful after everthing has been said and done. It did seem to get personal with them and not just business in the TO thing. I think TO probably did want an opportunity to rub things in Philly's face. We'll see what happens. If I were an executive at ESPN, I would be on the phone to the NFL saying what a great idea for the first Cowboy Eagle game in Philly to be on Monday night.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ric said:
Whats up with albom?

That man has to have some of the biggest ears I have ever seen.

He even has his hair styled to cover half of them but they are still huge.

When he talks I find myself not hearing much of what he says because I can't keep from looking at those monster ears.

:laugh2:

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

When he talks I find myself not hearing much of what he says because I can't keep from looking at those monster ears.

:laugh2: I am right there with you brotha.

BC IN DC

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

Looks like he has hair extensions added to cover his ears.

Reaction score
All in all, he could have just said the Eagles were too damn cheap to pay the man what he deserved. I still don't like the fact he opened his mouth with all of the negativity. But the Eagles had thier chances. They had 5 years while the Boys, Commanders, and Giants sucked. Funny how when conversations are about the NFC East is beast and how good it is, the Eagles are NEVER in the conversation???

lspain1

Reaction score
dreamshatterer said:
All in all, he could have just said the Eagles were too damn cheap to pay the man what he deserved. I still don't like the fact he opened his mouth with all of the negativity. But the Eagles had thier chances. They had 5 years while the Boys, Commanders, and Giants sucked. Funny how when conversations are about the NFC East is beast and how good it is, the Eagles are NEVER in the conversation???

Yes it is interesting. I believe counting the Eagles out is premature....as long as McNabb is healthy. Without him, they are not a very good team. With him they are potent.

MONT17

Reaction score
his ears...I cant stop looking at the 6 head!!! I'm losing my hair too but my hair line is not on the top of my head....he needs to just go BALD...

the PROBLEM with the Iggs was they felt like the rest of the DIVISION didnt know what they were doing and that they would always be on top with that system!!! even last year they felt superior to all the other teams in the NFC east and finished last!!!

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Why do people hate Stephen A SMith? He says what he thinks just like Irvin, that's what makes them fun to watch. Personally I love the guy.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"...And now that T.O. is a Cowboy - essentially for a one-year, $10 million deal, bloated with future incentives - the Cowboys, Commanders and divisional champion New York Giants are all better." - Stephen A. Smith

2much2soon

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

I have that problem with the local TV weather girl. Not her ears, though...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2much2soon said:
I have that problem with the local TV weather girl. Not her ears, though...
Let me guess. She has a great set of.............

teeth?

Reaction score
Can't say that I "dislike" Smith,,,, but his on-camera persona is a bit grating,,, he seems fake and too much like wannabe tuff-guy Jim Rome. That said, he makes several good points (obvious points).

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
dreamshatterer said:

It's still the off season.
I could give you kudos on this if it were say the 8th to 10th week of the season and the Eagles had already gone in the Tank.
But I think they will respond with a good team this year.
Not great - but good.