Every pick-six this season by Cowboys CB DaRon Bland

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
This last one was by far the most impressive because he had dig up a little Barry sanders type moves to get it all the way to the promised land. At first it didn’t seem like he had a chance he was going to be brought down around the 10 or 15 yard line. And a series of perfect moves and he got it done again.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This last one was by far the most impressive because he had dig up a little Barry sanders type moves to get it all the way to the promised land. At first it didn’t seem like he had a chance he was going to be brought down around the 10 or 15 yard line. And a series of perfect moves and he got it done again.
He knew what was at stake. It was going to take three of them to drag him down. He wasn't going to be denied.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
IMG-6250.jpg

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I don’t know about the rest of you guys but I went nuts when Bland got that pick 6. I was jumping up and down, fist pumping. That was a great moment and I’m glad I saw it live.
I normally wouldn't be too concerned with whether the interceptor could score late in a blowout, but this was a guy chasing history. A very exciting moment.

plymkr

Reaction score
I normally wouldn't be too concerned with whether the interceptor could score late in a blowout, but this was a guy chasing history. A very exciting moment.
Exactly, if it was Wilson or Gilmore I would have been that’s cool, but watching history awesome. And I’m glad he did it in the 11th game so no one could say he had an extra game. No pundit can downplay the record due to a longer season. Just a fun overall game and a nice record setting play to top it off. It was a good day today.