Excellent Screenshot from Madden 2006

HeHateMe

Displaced but Dedicated
Reaction score
Gotta love that they used Ware sacking Ramsey and forcing the fumble.

Like they know its inevitable.

I cant wait to do this:

pt92741220050427screen0136ry.jpg

While using this:

cowboysps2controller2pc.jpg

August couldnt come sooner. :D

HeHateMe

Displaced but Dedicated
Reaction score
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/256582.asp

NFL Controller - Cowboys

$29.99

Pre-Order: Ships on 06/06/2005

Gamers who have stepped up to the Mad Catz Control Pad Pro controller totally dominate the competition – this is simply the best controller available for the PlayStation 2. Now you can control the game with the official NFL Licensed team controllers. Your favorite team's controller is designed in full color with Mad Catz signature poly-carbonate impact resistant finishes. Fully analog with dual joysticks, dual vibration motors, pressure-sensitive analog action buttons and turbo feature - the Control Pad Pro is built for serious gaming action. Also designed for supreme comfort, features include new gel grips and an 8-foot reinforced cable. Also compatible with PlayStation and PS one.

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
That Cowboys Controller is sweet,I didn't know anything about that! I have to get me one,thanks HHM!

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I ordered that controller on June 1...now they're saying it won't ship until the 14th.

Looks pretty sharp though.

Mr. Fantasy

Woohitz
Reaction score
that is an awesome looking controller, but I bought 2 wireless controllers and have been extremely happy with them. The thought of being tied down to the console again..but i'll probably buy one anyway :)

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Mine just came in today. It looks awesome.

Hopefully they'll come out with NCAA licensed controllers also.

LatinG187

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
No good for me I have an X-Box not a ps-2

yea,same here.I wish they woulda made those controllers for the XBOX as well.I definitly would've gotten one.