Excited!!!

woolliee

Reaction score
I can't wait to see Romo throwing to TO, Witten, and Roy E. Williams!!! Roy is going to be a beast.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
I think it's safe to drop the "E." in Roy's name these days. No one will be confused. :)

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
RainMan;2394926 said:
I think it's safe to drop the "E." in Roy's name these days. No one will be confused. :)

Explain this to me: Despite making a stupefying one-handed catch, Roy is only thrown two passes all game (according to my recollection). Why?

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2394930 said:
Explain this to me: Despite making a stupefying one-handed catch, Roy is only thrown two passes all game (according to my recollection). Why?

610x.jpg

Best guess: Seeing the targets he would be able to throw to, Garrett was secretly sabotaging Brad Johnson in hopes Jerry would sign him this week as the backup QB.

Second-best guess: Garrett still hasn't figured out how to use Felix, and the kid has been on the team since April. Do we really expect him to know how to use Williams a few weeks after getting him?

And, yes, I know there will be a difference when Romo returns. But I still expect to see a lot of "Why didn't we use Roy more?" threads.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2394930 said:

Does this really need explaining? We have 2 backup QBs. One likes to chase butterflies and eat grasshoppers when on the field and the other is busy filing AARP insurance claims everytime he gets hit or pressured.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I do not see how people keep blaming Garrett when our guys were open all day the last few weeks.

We have a QB and O-line problem ...... Once we get Romo back at full strength this offense will click again.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
zrinkill;2395075 said:
I do not see how people keep blaming Garrett when our guys were open all day the last few weeks.

We have a QB and O-line problem ...... Once we get Romo back at full strength this offense will click again.

Exactly. Romo masks the o-line problems and is just very very good. Our o-line needs Kosier back. I'm not saying he's the cause of all of our issues, but having our starting 5 back will help with that problem.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
woolliee;2394921 said:
I can't wait to see Romo throwing to TO, Witten, and Roy E. Williams!!! Roy is going to be a beast.

So many people on this board would love to bash this trade.

To bad they just can't because hes to darn good..

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
zrinkill;2395075 said:

Click? Hell they are going to clang.

dstew60105

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
woolliee;2394921 said:

Looking at our remaining schedule, we have the talent to run the the table. We just need that talent to start playing to expectations. The Giants still do not impress me. Our defense was getting gutting in the second half because our offense couldn't give the defense a rest. It also didn't help that we gave them the ball twice inside the 20. We should be fine in the 2nd half of the season.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Ozzu;2395111 said:
Exactly. Romo masks the o-line problems and is just very very good. Our o-line needs Kosier back. I'm not saying he's the cause of all of our issues, but having our starting 5 back will help with that problem.

We need Flozell to get it in gear more than anyone.

Ren

Reaction score
if the O line don't re-learn how to block Romo will be gone again before you see anything. I really hope Wade and the team don't think that just getting Romo back will fix this mess if they just keep playing like they have

links18

Reaction score
Ren;2395124 said:
if the O line don't re-learn how to block Romo will be gone again before you see anything. I really hope Wade and the team don't think that just getting Romo back will fix this mess if they just keep playing like they have

Unfortunately, that seems to be the attitude they have. Too many players talking about getting on a roll after the bye. Romo was pounded into the turf in that Arizona game. What makes anyone think that is going to change? :(

Ren

Reaction score
links18;2395133 said:
Unfortunately, that seems to be the attitude they have. Too many players talking about getting on a roll after the bye. Romo was pounded into the turf in that Arizona game. What makes anyone think that is going to change? :(

Until Wade is gone nothing will change :banghead:at least we didn't have to wait for December for our annual collapse this time

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Ren;2395148 said:
Until Wade is gone nothing will change :banghead:at least we didn't have to wait for December for our annual collapse this time

I can't blame Wade. The players are the problem. They quit on this team.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Getting Romo and Kyle back will help this O-Line tremendously and you won't see all these WR's running around Wide open and not getting passes.

This offense will be very different after the bye.