Excitement for games rises now...

thssanders

Reaction score
Don't know about you guys, but i am a lot more excited to watch the game this sunday against the rams now. We will see what kind of character this team has with their backs up against the wall. Granted, it is the Rams but they showed last week they are no pushover anymore.

I am anxious to see how this defense, if at all, steps up knowing that romo and the offense will no longer bail them out. They need to step up now and start making plays. If they dont come out and play better d these next few weeks, we wont see it all year.

Last year the giants struggled early and had injuries all over their secondary. They ended up playing a lot better and were a much better team at the end of the season. We'll see if this team has that same kind of resiliency they showed....

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
I agree, it will be very exciting.

Every play will be big. We will see if this team can rally around each other.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm excited but I am not more excited than I would have been had we come into this game healthy.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I just was thinking about this a few minutes ago. I had gotten to the point to where I am not enjoying the games anymore. It all was due to having high expectations and sseeing the team underachieve. Now, the team must play damn near perfect to win. Every play is going to be crucial. This is about to get interesting.

thssanders

Reaction score
BlueStar22;2336473 said:
I just was thinking about this a few minutes ago. I had gotten to the point to where I am not enjoying the games anymore. It all was due to having high expectations and sseeing the team underachieve. Now, the team must play damn near perfect to win. Every play is going to be crucial. This is about to get interesting.

I was feeling the same way..... the games just werent as enjoyable when we were supposed to win big everytime. And then when we didn't there was something wrong with the team and the way they were playing.

Now we kind of take the underdog role a little bit more and i am a lot more excited about the game. If we were playing the rams at a few weeks ago i would not be pumped at all. But under the circumstances, this game now has so much more meaning to it.

thssanders

Reaction score
Also we will hopefully use more of a quick, short passing game instead of the vertical attack we have been using this year. Obviously Romo is having to hold the ball too long for this line to protect but for some reason we dont shorten the passing game a little to get it out quicker.

Fortunately with Brad, we will have no choice but to shorten it a little. Hopefully more catches by the backs and more slants. I got sick of seeing romo sacked yesterday on first down and purtty much killing the entire drive.