Excuse mom, she don't know nuthing about football

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Ever one is a critic.

Here is a letter from mom, though she is not the boss of me. Please indulge her cause she knows nuthin about football or Wade. That much is clear!

Dear son: Thanks for the Spider-Man fruit basket. By the time I got it it had flies buzzing around it, but it is the thot that counts, huh?

I received the most distressing news the other day from your aunt Yunta. She heared that you don't like Wade.

OK, I don't know how gud Wade is as a coach for the Dallas Maverics but I do know this: At least he's got a lot of money and yew don't!
Before you start crying, I was kidding.

But quit yer whining about Wade. That man Jeri Jones hired him to do a job and if you don't like, well too bad.
And let me ax you a question. Does Wade go to your dinky radio station and say bad thing about yew? The answer is no. So instead of being all pouty and gruntled you kneed to appreciate how his defense is doing. Did your team just defeat the champions Giants? I don't think so, darlin'!

And you need to know that not ever coach needs to be a fired up and methed-up coach like Jimma on the sidelines.

Wade gets the job done and, frankly, I think Wade is way cute but don't tell yer stepdad cause if he gets another infraction he goes back to solitary and when he gets out he won't be happy.

You shuld support Wade because he will be in the playoffs and you, sonny, won't go nowhere except to the Sonic. Ha-ha.

Pray for me and dont forgit to send me more hairnets and tattoo kits. Sorry for the crayola writin' but they won't let me have a pen here after that stabbing over the pork chop. And, hey, I didn't appreciate you showing up for my parole hearing in that T-shirt that said you were only here for the beer.
My cellmate says you are cute and wants to meet you and says "hey."

God bless you and Wade and don't forgit to send money.

Your loving mom,
Gimma

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Whatever it is that is not right with you...I hope they never find a cure.

:lmao2:

Thank you.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hostile;2499754 said:
Whatever it is that is not right with you...I hope they never find a cure.

:lmao2:

Thank you.

there is no cure for the love i have for this Zone and the Cowboys. And, duh, at least I am a free man and stuff, so dont be condesinding to me.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2499770 said:
there is no cure for the love i have for this Zone and the Cowboys. And, duh, at least I am a free man and stuff, so dont be condesinding to me.
Condescending? Not a chance. Biggest fan right here. Your posts are never boring and I for one appreciate that.

ejthedj

Reaction score
F-u and your Mom

Just Kidding--I love that post. Nice work

Yo Mamma does know football. Better than Jeri Jones

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
there are three members left on this site i would kill to see a put a face with their name.

gimme the ball
cbz
wick

please make it happen you 3.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
lane;2500789 said:
there are three members left on this site i would kill to see a put a face with their name.

gimme the ball
cbz
wick

please make it happen you 3.

Well, OK. But just because I am easy doesn't mean I am cheap. Who is this Wick personage?

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2499749 said:
Ever one is a critic.

Here is a letter from mom, though she is not the boss of me. Please indulge her cause she knows nuthin about football or Wade. That much is clear!

Dear son: Thanks for the Spider-Man fruit basket. By the time I got it it had flies buzzing around it, but it is the thot that counts, huh?

I received the most distressing news the other day from your aunt Yunta. She heared that you don't like Wade.

OK, I don't know how gud Wade is as a coach for the Dallas Maverics but I do know this: At least he's got a lot of money and yew don't!
Before you start crying, I was kidding.

But quit yer whining about Wade. That man Jeri Jones hired him to do a job and if you don't like, well too bad.
And let me ax you a question. Does Wade go to your dinky radio station and say bad thing about yew? The answer is no. So instead of being all pouty and gruntled you kneed to appreciate how his defense is doing. Did your team just defeat the champions Giants? I don't think so, darlin'!

And you need to know that not ever coach needs to be a fired up and methed-up coach like Jimma on the sidelines.

Wade gets the job done and, frankly, I think Wade is way cute but don't tell yer stepdad cause if he gets another infraction he goes back to solitary and when he gets out he won't be happy.

You shuld support Wade because he will be in the playoffs and you, sonny, won't go nowhere except to the Sonic. Ha-ha.

Pray for me and dont forgit to send me more hairnets and tattoo kits. Sorry for the crayola writin' but they won't let me have a pen here after that stabbing over the pork chop. And, hey, I didn't appreciate you showing up for my parole hearing in that T-shirt that said you were only here for the beer.
My cellmate says you are cute and wants to meet you and says "hey."

God bless you and Wade and don't forgit to send money.

Your loving mom,
Gimma

Has your momma ever told you about your half brother Leotis??